• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sales

I don’t get why people are getting their knickers in a twist about players not wanted going on loan. I’m sure the club knows what its doing and the finances behind it all. People really find negatives in everything they can. Its like going to Tesco and moaning that they are trying to sell something on the shelf that no one is buying and having a moan because its a waste of space. It doesn’t really have anything to do with any of us. People moan as if they have a share in the club or something, its baffling.

I don’t get why people are getting their knickers in a twist about players not wanted going on loan. I’m sure the club knows what its doing and the finances behind it all. People really find negatives in everything they can. Its like going to Tesco and moaning that they are trying to sell something on the shelf that no one is buying and having a moan because its a waste of space. It doesn’t really have anything to do with any of us. People moan as if they have a share in the club or something, its baffling.

All fans moan about this or that its what we do.:)

A couple of reasons the gil being loaned is not ideal.

1/ we have a limited transfer budget. This is boosted by any sales made. Not selling him means we have less money to bring in new players.
2/ we have a limit on how many players can be loaned out. Gil taking one of those spots means that another player can't be loaned. Which may give them valuable match experience.

Scarlett probably has another loan in him before we pull the trigger

Kane definitely taught us that maybe having patience that extra year is worth it. It's just when he's fallen down the pecking order behind two players who are the age group younger than him, that's maybe a bit of a sign.

1/ we have a limited transfer budget. This is boosted by any sales made. Not selling him means we have less money to bring in new players.
2/ we have a limit on how many players can be loaned out. Gil taking one of those spots means that another player can't be loaned. Which may give them valuable match experience.
I understand number 2 but regarding number 1, how do you know our transfer budget is so limited that we need £12m to make the signings we want?

And all that has already just applied to Hojbjerg too.

I understand number 2 but regarding number 1, how do you know our transfer budget is so limited that we need £12m to make the signings we want?

All i said was that our budget is limited. I have no idea who we are going for or how much they'd cost.

He is loaned though because no one wants to buy him because he is a weakling who only passes backwards
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a less inspiring player come on for us
He just hasn’t invested the time or effort needed to play on this league physically

He is loaned though because no one wants to buy him because he is a weakling who only passes backwards
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a less inspiring player come on for us
He just hasn’t invested the time or effort needed to play on this league physically

Yes i know. Doesn't change that i'd prefer if it was a sale rather than a loan.

Yes i know. Doesn't change that i'd prefer if it was a sale rather than a loan.
I’d prefer him gone … asap
The guys a shocker for me
In any walk of life you have to do the hard miles sometimes
For him that’s getting stronger and getting more physical. He has regressed on that front like a kid

Back