• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

I can't see 15mil as being enough. From West Brom's perspective that 15mil will not buy a suitable replacement for Berahino so the motivation to sell really isn't there. Of course there may be other factors at play we are not aware of but I imagine any 15mil bid will be rejected.

Agree with that. Didnt we pay £15m for Defoe however many years ago? And transfer fee inflation has been crazy since then

Up and coming, English CF.....would be a miracle if we got him for £15m

I can't see 15mil as being enough. From West Brom's perspective that 15mil will not buy a suitable replacement for Berahino so the motivation to sell really isn't there. Of course there may be other factors at play we are not aware of but I imagine any 15mil bid will be rejected.
I agree, I just meant they must have money coming in from somehwere.

Berahino and N'jie would be fine. I can imagine us playing with one of them working off of Kane in the league for most games with the secondary option being N'jie working around Berahino. Chadli would also get games.

So... fingers crossed he isn't playing tonight due to "unknown reasons" or because his head isn't right or whatever... COYS, make the damned bid.

So... fingers crossed he isn't playing tonight due to "unknown reasons" or because his head isn't right or whatever... COYS, make the damned bid.

im pretty certain he will play, and score as well....looking forward to the game anyway, should be a good one

If he plays tonight it's simply because they haven't really got a better option (especially against Emirates Marketing Project) or in an extreme conspiracy kind of way they're trying to squeeze another couple of million out of us.

Knowing our luck, he'll play tonight, rip Emirates Marketing Project a new one, and they'll put in a bid tomorrow that blows us out of the water.

Reading about Rondon makes him sound quite good, £12m seems a good deal. Can see him doing well.

No time to waste Daniel Levy, still time to book that Easyjet flight to Birmingham today, you might even get a bunch of Nectar points.

City are looking to spend their allowance this summer on De Bruyne thought are they not? be crazy if he comes here and rips it up after Chelski let him go.

Rondon to WBA. Berahino to City. Mark my words!

I'm hoping City are busy with finalising the De Bruyne transfer and Pellegrini is content with Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho. We can then sweep in and bring Berahino to the lane.

Please, please, please.

But like you say now that Dzeko is gone, they do need another striker. Berahino would find it tough to get much game time as a striker let alone as a inside forward in that squad, you'd have to hope he would see that and his advisor's would have his career development at the forefront of any transfer, but money talks as we know.

If he plays tonight it's simply because they haven't really got a better option (especially against Emirates Marketing Project) or in an extreme conspiracy kind of way they're trying to squeeze another couple of million out of us.

or he plays because they have not received any bids, he is their player, he is their best forward, and they want to win the game....how about that

I'm hoping City are busy with finalising the De Bruyne transfer and Pellegrini is content with Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho. We can then sweep in and bring Berahino to the lane.

Please, please, please.

But like you say now that Dzeko is gone, they do need another striker. Berahino would find it tough to get much game time as a striker let alone as a inside forward in that squad, you'd have to hope he would see that and his advisor's would have his career development at the forefront of any transfer, but money talks as we know.
More worried about Utd than city

Back