• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Maybe the "Joe finally going to put his hand in his pocket" info was right then!

Or maybe we're selling Bale 8-[

No, no, be positive, it's definitely the first one \o/

Incredibly unlikely. How much of Spurs does Enic own? 80%? And how much if Enic does Lewis own? 90%?

So for every £1m he puts into Spurs he's giving away £300k to the other shareholders. Why would he do that?

Hope this happens.

If Liverpool are actually in for him, it must help that Ian Ayre is currently in Melbourne whilst our mate Franco is wining and dining with his agent.

Incredibly unlikely. How much of Spurs does Enic own? 80%? And how much if Enic does Lewis own? 90%?

So for every £1m he puts into Spurs he's giving away £300k to the other shareholders. Why would he do that?

I thought ENIC owned every Spurs share now?

£280k to be precise

On the flipside, his share value goes up because Tottenham secures champions league and get finance for the stadium, meaning his holding goes from a value of 500m to 800m ;)

I think Lewis has authorized a higher level of spending.
We want to sell naming rights to the stadium project. CL football is important for that.
I think both DL and JL are happy to give Baldini/AVB the cheque book because both men are working with a common goal; the betterment of our club.
The system is in place and now it's a case of backing it. There is also an understanding of what's real versus stupid. The figures for Benteke from Villa were silly in the end, and we walked away because our DoF and management have a genuine list of genuine options and are not stuck on one.
I genuinely think it's going to be a different window because of it...

On the flipside, his share value goes up because Tottenham secures champions league and get finance for the stadium, meaning his holding goes from a value of 500m to 800m ;)

i remember one thread a while back where it got quite deep with the numbers game regarding this train of thought - think it was concluded it wouldn't be worth his while to dip in to his own pockets

Its a real shame QPR went down, I bet Redknapp would have been willing to take more than a few of our fringe players for handsome sums.

I think HR has got the hump with us as regards his sacking but he certainly is not going to travel the world to scout new talent.

Valencia forum is already discussing possible replacements, they are beyond tinkled because of rumors linking them with Postiga :ross:

i remember one thread a while back where it got quite deep with the numbers game regarding this train of thought - think it was concluded it wouldn't be worth his while to dip in to his own pockets

Nothing was concluded in the stadium thread.. I lost all hope cos everyone was going round and round in circles and not backing down from each's viewpoint and I had better things to do to be quite honest than continue it

Valencia forum is already discussing possible replacements, they are beyond tinkled because of rumors linking them with Postiga :ross:

Right everyone, 7pm tomorrow all meet here to then invade said forum disguised as Valencia fans.. and big up Adebayor as the player we want to buy, citing his magnificent spell at Madrid as the catalyst.

WE CAN DO THIS.

so after news recently coming out that Falcao is actually 29 and not 27 years old.. would you spend £20m+ on that 29 year old? If you're good enough, you're worth it.

Must admit Soldado has kind of crept beneath my radar. Don't really know much about him (other than the stats, which are pretty damn good in truth, but they can sometimes be deceiving). With the president of Valencia himself saying we've made a bid and "aren't far off" their valuation, it does look like this is more than ITK flimflam and paper talk. So even though I admit I don't know much about the guy, I'm trusting that AVB and Baldini probably do. So if the deal goes through... Paulinho, Chadli and Soldado... pretty good summer so far.

Exciting times to be a Spurs fan.

Right everyone, 7pm tomorrow all meet here to then invade said forum disguised as Valencia fans.. and big up Adebayor as the player we want to buy, citing his magnificent spell at Madrid as the catalyst.

WE CAN DO THIS.

He scored 2 goals in 3 games! That's 1.5 goals a match!!!!

Back