• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

@BumperGraham: #Valencia President says on Marca radio that they´ve asked €30m for #Soldado ¨What's being offered isn't far from that¨. Spurs in box seat

If I was being a cryptic ITK I would say whilst Baldini was in the woods he bought a deer. You could almost say he was sold a do(e).

Last edited:
It's amazing how much depth we have when you take into considering where players can be put:

Dempsey can play left, right or centre.
Bale can play left, right or centre.
Lennon can play left or right
Townsend can play left or right
Chadli can play left right or centre
Holtby can play left right or centre
Sigurdsson can play left right centre

We have a great squad. We are hard to beat. We are in top 4 form.

For the step up what do we need?

I can only see us getting £7M from somewhere not many people want to go. Stoke for example, or Sunderland. Someone doing a bit better would only pay the £5M

Defoe is a proven EPL goal scorer. We got £10 mill + for Crouch who wasn't/isn't. About the same age.

But as you say it is getting the right club. Norwich? Or is Clipboard holding a wee bit of a grudge against us?

Maybe the "Joe finally going to put his hand in his pocket" info was right then!

Or maybe we're selling Bale 8-[

No, no, be positive, it's definitely the first one \o/

There is absolutely no way we get only 5 milion for Defoe, especially after the new TV deal kicks in for the teams in the league.

Last edited:
Back