• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Kremlin accuses Ukraine of trying to assassinate Putin https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65471904

I guess Putin wants an excuse for some more indiscriminate bombing?
I see some are saying it is a false flag to cancel the May 9th parade (as there are no tanks left).

More interesting is the gossip that Kremilin-friendly mouthpieces are being briefed on how to handle telling the public the news that Russia is losing the 'special military operation'.

I have been wondering if Wagner might just fully defect and go after the presidency while the army is all out in Ukraine.
He has intentions to do this I would think. Prigozhins comments are getting bolder and bolder. I'm not sure toppling Putin would be possible but I'd like to see them try.

This is the begining of a Russian civil war (maybe)

The problem is there are no goodies. Its psychopath vs psychopath. The hope is they will largely destroy each other, the population will plague on both their houses and it will create space for a Navalny type opposition to sweep in. But that's not necessarily the likely outcome.

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong.

Although, with the recent history, is it actually believable, or the latest elaborate hoax.

The problem is there are no goodies. Its psychopath vs psychopath. The hope is they will largely destroy each other, the population will plague on both their houses and it will create space for a Navalny type opposition to sweep in. But that's not necessarily the likely outcome.
No it is not the likely outcome. It will become a very very messy power struggle. I doubt anyone can call how the chips will fall. It will however hasten the end of the war in Ukraine which is crucial. These courageous people need a break and this may be it.

No it is not the likely outcome. It will become a very very messy power struggle. I doubt anyone can call how the chips will fall. It will however hasten the end of the war in Ukraine which is crucial. These courageous people need a break and this may be it.

Or drag even more countries into it.

It’s the worst possible time for a civil war, if the rebels can get their hands on the really dangerous brick, the rest of the world might have to intervene, which would cause an escalation from both factions.

Scary times.

Back