• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Putin & Russia

Does anyone really think that these nuclear strike stories are any more than just talk? I think that there’s zero chance of World War 3. It’s all just talk trying to get the west to back off.

If he ends up losing, or looks like losing, Crimea I think the chances become a lot greater than they currently are.
At the moment it's a warm feeling to think it is just talk, and long may it stay like that.

Per all Western narrative he is a unhinged, deranged, crazy and an absolute madman capable of anything. Yet when the nuke question is raised with him in mind it is all "Ah don't worry, he won't do that."
But using them is something a unhinged, deranged, crazy and an absolute madman capable of anything would do.. I don't get that part :)

If he ends up losing, or looks like losing, Crimea I think the chances become a lot greater than they currently are.
At the moment it's a warm feeling to think it is just talk, and long may it stay like that.

Per all Western narrative he is a unhinged, deranged, crazy and an absolute madman capable of anything. Yet when the nuke question is raised with him in mind it is all "Ah don't worry, he won't do that."
But using them is something a unhinged, deranged, crazy and an absolute madman capable of anything would do.. I don't get that part :)

The Oliver Stone documentary on him sheds a more realistic light on him in, no doubt he is ruthless, extreme and a staunch nationalist.

The Oliver Stone documentary on him sheds a more realistic light on him in, no doubt he is ruthless, extreme and a staunch nationalist.

I know of it but have never seen it. Any good or just scripted to hell n such like?
Aye, he is very much those things.

Does anyone really think that these nuclear strike stories are any more than just talk? I think that there’s zero chance of World War 3. It’s all just talk trying to get the west to back off.
The supply of increasingly lethal Western arms is a telltale sign IMO.The fear is receding.
If he launches a nuke it is over for him and he knows it. One thing his bizarre long-table behavior shows is that he has no death wish, so no it is not happening and it would appear NATO/EU have also come to that same conclusion.

Last edited:
I know of it but have never seen it. Any good or just scripted to hell n such like?
Aye, he is very much those things.
Na it's good, it's also odd which is good haha, Stone is an oddball which helps. He does push him on things and interesting to hear Putins replies.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I don't get how he can be tried if Russia isn't a member of the ICC nor is the US, on what authority can they actually prosecute him?
Ukraine isn't a member but they have granted the ICC jurisdiction of war crimes in Ukraine since Russia's invasion of Crimea. So if Russia commits war crimes there then it's still under ICC jurisdiction.

I don't get how he can be tried if Russia isn't a member of the ICC nor is the US, on what authority can they actually prosecute him?

More pressure for internal forces to engineer ‘a heart attack’, and increased pressure on India and the rest to come down on the side of decency and humanity, nothing else. He’s never going to trial anywhere, more's the pity.

More pressure for internal forces to engineer ‘a heart attack’, and increased pressure on India and the rest to come down on the side of decency and humanity, nothing else. He’s never going to trial anywhere, more's the pity.

He will be - he’s just a bloke not a GHod.

The issue is how to execute the arrest.

Are we any closer to end of this? Surely Putin doesn't have any true support behind the scenes any longer?

All very worrying. Unfortunately I can’t help but think we are edging toward a wider conflict.

It was always going to be a wider conflict. Russia have made it clear they have ambitions to reclaim territory across Europe.

At the moment the best course of action for the free world is to have Russia stuck in the mud on the static fronts across Ukraine.

Our relationship with China has to change.

Can’t help but look at that lower image and contemplate how many of those people got sent back to their families in a wooden box.

Also think to myself sometimes that there’s 8 year old boys in Russia in playgrounds right now who don’t realise their entire purpose for existing is to be Putin’s cannon fodder in ten years from now. Assuming the conflicts still going on then.

Then to remember the 8 year old boys 10 years ago are the enemy today.

It was always going to be a wider conflict. Russia have made it clear they have ambitions to reclaim territory across Europe.

At the moment the best course of action for the free world is to have Russia stuck in the mud on the static fronts across Ukraine.

Our relationship with China has to change.

Yes it does. Pleased the diplomats have been strengthening ties wit Australia and looking to strengthen ties with Vietnam South Korea Japan.

Places like China and Russia do far more harm to minorities then an ineffectual Conservative or Republican government yet you do not see widespread protest against them.

When the Iraq war kicked off people protested every weekend in London against it. Yet those same people don't seem to care as much when Russia do it.

If China and Russia rule the world your children and grandchildren will suffer. But keep protesting about plastic bags if it makes you feel better.

Back