• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

So it is ok to tackle a person's appearance if you disagree with their politics?

Glad I got the message because I thought that was wrong. Good to know.
So it is ok to tackle a person's appearance if you disagree with their politics?

Glad I got the message because I thought that was wrong. Good to know.

fudge me Chich, when he is the leader of our country and he dresses like the suits not his then yes yes i can!

You're happy with him representing your country looking that way? Bumbling round like an utter buffoon? I thought you were a proud Brit.

I dont care about a person's appearance, did not mind Miliband looking odd eating a bacon sandwich either.

Proud brit? Now your trying to pigeonhole me. Have said many times I want Britain to be a humble decent kind outwardly looking nation. Never cared for the so called great in great Britain.

Your really trolling now, was sure of it yesterday and even more sure now. If you cant debate in a grown up way instead of trying to provoke then I shall not respond to you in this thread.

fudge me Chich, when he is the leader of our country and he dresses like the suits not his then yes yes i can!

He could wear high heels and a miniskirt for all I care. Did not vote for him, wont vote for him next time either. But on the issue of the EU he holds my support currently.

I dont care about a person's appearance, did not mind Miliband looking odd eating a bacon sandwich either.

Proud brit? Now your trying to pigeonhole me. Have said many times I want Britain to be a humble decent kind outwardly looking nation. Never cared for the so called great in great Britain.

Your really trolling now, was sure of it yesterday and even more sure now. If you cant debate in a grown up way instead of trying to provoke then I shall not respond to you in this thread.

I think you've let yourself down in this thread mate, the majority of responses to your posts share this view.

I'm not trolling you, I'm genuinely fascinated by your stance and wanted to know more. I was polite and civil and you accused me of being unable to read.

I asked my partner about it today and she (born and bred in Yorkshire) believes that in the British psyche there lies an innate stubbornness, an inability to admit mistakes and face embarrassment.

I'm not sure if that's the case with you, but perhaps that's why you get so snarky when this is discussed?

The fact you you were totally incapable of articulating your day to day concerns was telling and now you're totally cutting the discussion. Par for the course it seems.

I've rarely seen him talk people down, only when they insult him, are rude or get stuck on repeating some futile point. He seems open to any viewpoint from what I've heard and seen.

The lazy characterisation is he's arrogant or superior, but that's likely going off a few choice clips and doesn't really have a basis in reality.

I did say I don't listen to him regularly but there are people who have a idea or opinion in their head which they're unable to express articulately and he doesn't come across as being very accommodating to those people.

But on a lazy characterisation, isn't perception everything? If lots and lots of people think the same thing then when does it become more reality and less characterisation?

I’m not exactly sure why you decided to bring me into this debate but seeing as you have I’ll respond.

In your rambling diatribe you fail to answer the one question you were asked. Give one example of how the EU directly affects you. Do you have relatives that are African farmers or is nationalising the trains really that crucial to your trainspotter lifestyle.

You raise controlling immigration, which we all know is the real issue for the majority of leave voters. As we discovered a few weeks ago you could write what you know about Australia’s immigration rules on the back of a stamp, yet you continue to blame me for what the Australian government do in terms of police and health checks. Just to let you know I don’t have a say in these regulations but I do have to navigate my way through them in order for my fiancée to gain entry into this country.

As for you being so wealthy, congratulations, it’s a little bit pathetic to brag about one’s wealth but seeing as you have, how about spending some of that money on educating yourself?

You are actually to undesirable for me to engage with.

You called failed immigrants undesirable. I wont talk with racists.

Appalling that, not even trying to point score. Just hoped as a society we had moved on from that sort of language.

Is there much difference in telling people they've been duped or they're stupid?

Telling someone they've been duped isn't the same as calling them stupid. If that's how an individual takes it, that's on them.

He's never laid blame on people for backing the Brexit con, they were manipulated by totally false data and claims of oven ready deals. How is that not being duped?

I think you've let yourself down in this thread mate, the majority of responses to your posts share this view.

I'm not trolling you, I'm genuinely fascinated by your stance and wanted to know more. I was polite and civil and you accused me of being unable to read.

I asked my partner about it today and she (born and "bred" in Yorkshire) believes that in the British psyche there lies an innate stubbornness, an inability to admit mistakes and face embarrassment.

I'm not sure if that's the case with you, but perhaps that's why you get so snarky when this is discussed?

The fact you you were totally incapable of articulating your day to day concerns was telling and now you're totally cutting the discussion. Par for the course it seems.
Is that why you have to operate the magic light up word machine for her?

Excuse me? Just because you run this place doesn't give you free reign to insult people dear to me. Go fudge yourself.
Being me is what gives me free reign to insult people, nothing to do with running this place.

What's the point in a superiority complex and not acting superior to everyone?

Back