• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players Out: Rumours and Discussion

and for £5m only.... if we can afford it then yes. However its getting a bit crowded in midfield, and we have to pick our battles. Tough choice but i think giving holtby and siggy more playing time would be more beneficial in the longer run.

I see your point but HE WON US A GAME. Match winners are like gold dust IMO.

Holtby is just promising, Siggy I like.

I see your point but HE WON US A GAME. Match winners are like gold dust IMO.

Holtby is just promising, Siggy I like.

He played a big part in that win but was then pretty poor for the rest of the season. Time to move him on.

I think Defoe is definitely going in this window as its a world cup year and it obviously going to be his last chance so will want to be playing regularly.

This being 1st July and all: Bentley and Gallas are no longer contracted to the club.

This being 1st July and all: Bentley and Gallas are no longer contracted to the club.

tottenham_6.jpg

bud.jpg

fireworks.jpg

If Paulinho is true then I guess this is goodbye to Parker and hello to our new No.8

Thanks for the grit and passion shown when we really needed it and good luck with the rest of your career Scott. =D>

I would not be shocked if Gallas got another contract but Bentley was one of our dopiest signings.

I would be completely shocked if we turned around at this point and re-signed Gallas.

We're now down to just one Spurs player I really want us to get rid of, I think that's the lowest it's been since... just about forever.

Someone, somewhere said we accepted 6.5m bid from Turkish club for Ade but he weren't keen (suprisingly)

I'd be gutted if he was one of the first out the door.. there's plenty in front of him to leave first.

Grant Hall and Massimo Luongo has according to BBC joined Swindon Town for a season long loan.
They've also signed Jack Barthram who we released, not sure what happened with Nathan Byrne as they were supposed to sign him permanently as well.
And they're interested in Jake Nicholson, another one we released.

Grant Hall and Massimo Luongo has according to BBC joined Swindon Town for a season long loan.
They've also signed Jack Barthram who we released, not sure what happened with Nathan Byrne as they were supposed to sign him permanently as well.
And they're interested in Jake Nicholson, another one we released.

Slightly strange one if true?

Hall was closing in on getting game time for Brighton in the Championship before we signed him, a year later we're sending him to league one?

By reports Luongo did quite well for Swindon on loan last season, would have expected the club to look for a Championship loan for him this season.

Interesting.

Might the club be thinking that it's better for our players to be at a club near the top in league one perhaps playing more attractive football than to be in a relegation scrap in the Championship for a team that might be forced into playing more defensively and direct?

Emirates Marketing Project will soon have New York City,
we'll have Swindon Spurs, branching out.

Back