• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

basically, you did.

it's not someone's right to have an opinion, it's the defeatism.

no-one said you weren't.

I think we'll be out of the top four race by mid march.

I think we have a huge battle on our hands to get fifth, which i seriously hope we get. We need to finish as high in the league as possible.

And unlike some, I value the EL and want us to qualify for, and then attempt to win, the tournament year on year.

We're not CL quality, so we need to compete at the level we are at. I didn't for one second suggest players should down tools.

5th is on the table (imo), and we should do our damned best to secure it.

he's got some serious end product hey.

never really understood lennons low goal output. should be capable of loads, loads more.

Forget catching Pool...those **** are in the hunt for the title.

Frustrating. It's the same squad as lays tear too where they were no where near the title. Sterling has effectively been a new signing but look at the benefits of no European football this year. Fantastic counter attacking side but they can so be beaten, incredibly fortunate today but they've taken their two chances today

Frustrating. It's the same squad as lays tear too where they were no where near the title. Sterling has effectively been a new signing but look at the benefits of no European football this year. Fantastic counter attacking side but they can so be beaten, incredibly fortunate today but they've taken their two chances today

I think they're benefiting by recruiting in areas they need, having a solid game plan and working towards constant improvement.

Obviously the test comes when Real come knocking for Suarez and Gerrard has another years mileage in his legs.

But that we have just let them sail past us after being clearly better than the, for the best part of 5 seasons is unforgivable.

Unfortunately you can recruit like we have and end up with care taker managers, unbalanced squad and sub par starters and expect to compete on the same level.

I think we'll be out of the top four race by mid march.

I think we have a huge battle on our hands to get fifth, which i seriously hope we get. We need to finish as high in the league as possible.

And unlike some, I value the EL and want us to qualify for, and then attempt to win, the tournament year on year.

We're not CL quality, so we need to compete at the level we are at. I didn't for one second suggest players should down tools.

5th is on the table (imo), and we should do our damned best to secure it.

I mentioned it another thread I think even 7th place will get you in the EL next season.

After tomorrow 6th place will qualify, and I am convinced 2 of Arsnal,Everton and City will contest the FA Cup final, giving a slot to 7th.

Right now Arsnal could end up 4th, in which case I might start want United to win the Champions League :-"

I think they're benefiting by recruiting in areas they need, having a solid game plan and working towards constant improvement.

Obviously the test comes when Real come knocking for Suarez and Gerrard has another years mileage in his legs.

But that we have just let them sail past us after being clearly better than the, for the best part of 5 seasons is unforgivable.

Unfortunately you can recruit like we have and end up with care taker managers, unbalanced squad and sub par starters and expect to compete on the same level.

Well no, that **** happens. Much like they were far superior to us for countless season before the 5 years of dominance we've enjoyed over them.

Sterling's going to be the player Lennon should've been.

Yup, to think that Sterling is only 19 years old and already has 50 Premier League appearances plus 10 league goals to his name.

@premierleague: Raheem Sterling becomes the 7th youngest player to make 50 #BPL appearances. Saints' Luke Shaw is the 2nd youngest
Bhqac9fCUAAYbkb.png:small

Well no, that **** happens. Much like they were far superior to us for countless season before the 5 years of dominance we've enjoyed over them.

39 years to be precise, hopefully we don't have to wait that long for another opportunity to finish above Liverpool in the league again.

Back