• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

I so reckon I could coach a side to beat Liverpool. They absolutely thrive in oceans of space to run into and counter. Sit back as Villa did at Anfield. They are not as intricate as Arsenal, granted Suarez is capable of a screamer, but as Ledley said when discussing Walcott, his biggest asset is his pace, take it away from him. You take away Liverpool's pace.

Helps if you have a good counter attacking side yourself. But swallow your ego, defend the edge of the box and tie your back 4 together with a rope. Hit them on the counter

Tbh I think that game could get embarassing for us.

Anything could happen at OT, but I can see them getting at least a point there, and those 2 home games v Chelsea and City will probably decide where the title ends up

Think it could but that would only because we would set up and play in a naive way.

what if Pool lose today and we win tomorrow?

I still think we'll end up 10 or so points behind.

I think we'll probably take 1 point from the Chelsea, Pool and **** games.

We'd have to make up an extra point due to goal difference too.

Throw into the mix that we've looked pretty dreadful the whole season...

we could just as easily go on a run of losses as a run of wins.

4-0 bayern v Schalke after 25 mins btw.

Tbh I think that game could get embarassing for us.

Anything could happen at OT, but I can see them getting at least a point there, and those 2 home games v Chelsea and City will probably decide where the title ends up

If we play Liverpool away with a defence consisting of Dawson, Naughton, Rose then we could be in for another hiding.

Lallana misses a great chance, lcky deflection for 1st goal, this game has Liverpool win written all over it, the luck is with them currently

If that happened it would probably get evened out in the next round of fixtures when Liverpool play Sunderland at home (although it will be rearranged because of the FA Cup) and we go to Chelsea.

possibly, but no-one knows.

it's the definite assertions (not yours) that it's already all over and we should give up that **** me off.

possibly, but no-one knows.

it's the definite assertions (not yours) that it's already all over and we should give up that **** me off.

Who said we should give up? And why do opinions that are in-congruent to your own **** you off?

We're allowed to predict league finishes on here my friend, even if you don't agree with them.

We can 100% forget about catching Liverpool, Aarsenal look way more vulnerable. We're not going to catch them either though.

We have a battle on our hands for fifth. Whoever eventually finishes 5th will probably be a good 10-12 points off fourth.

Top four will be totally done and dusted by mid march. And Liverpool are well in the title hunt, no doubt.

Who said we should give up? And why do opinions that are in-congruent to your own **** you off?

We're allowed to predict league finishes on here my friend, even if you don't agree with them.

basically, you did.

it's not someone's right to have an opinion, it's the defeatism.

no-one said you weren't.

Back