• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Killer blow for Arsnal. That game at Chelsea on the 22nd could be nain in the coffin. 4pts behind 10 to go, defeat at Cheslea and I cant see them turning around a 7pts deficit in the other 9 rounds with the fixtures they have.
Not keen on a Cheslea title, but the lesser of two evils I say

Liverpool could go 2nd tonight. If they win at Southampton they are in with a massive chance of the title.

No midweek games to distract them and City and Chelsea to visit Anfield

Killer blow for Arsnal. That game at Chelsea on the 22nd could be nain in the coffin. 4pts behind 10 to go, defeat at Cheslea and I cant see them turning around a 7pts deficit in the other 9 rounds with the fixtures they have.
Not keen on a Cheslea title, but the lesser of two evils I say
This 100%. The thought of them not winning anything for 9 years and then breaking the duck winning the title, unbearable!

Liverpool could go 2nd tonight. If they win at Southampton they are in with a massive chance of the title.

No midweek games to distract them and City and Chelsea to visit Anfield

Sorry mate, they arent....

Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project are more experienced, Liverpool will have a wobble, they still have to play us, Chelsea, Man Utd and City

Makes last weeks result even more galling. Just imagine if we were on 53 points tonight looking at going to 56 tomorrow, placing us 3 points behind Arsenal. Seriously it's games like last week that we have to win.

We can 100% forget about catching Liverpool, Aarsenal look way more vulnerable. We're not going to catch them either though.

We have a battle on our hands for fifth. Whoever eventually finishes 5th will probably be a good 10-12 points off fourth.

Top four will be totally done and dusted by mid march. And Liverpool are well in the title hunt, no doubt.

We can 100% forget about catching Liverpool, Aarsenal look way more vulnerable. We're not going to catch them either though.

We have a battle on our hands for fifth. Whoever eventually finishes 5th will probably be a good 10-12 points off fourth.

Top four will be totally done and dusted by mid march. And Liverpool are well in the title hunt, no doubt.

what if Pool lose today and we win tomorrow?

My mate's also been saying that for a while…I really don't know anymore. Objectively it's all to play for as 6 points can disappear in a week as we've seen so many other times, but I have to say, right now, we're missing out for sure. Liverpool have played entertaining, attacking football. They remind us a bit of, err, us in 11/12...

Sorry mate, they arent....

Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project are more experienced, Liverpool will have a wobble, they still have to play us, Chelsea, Man Utd and City

Tbh I think that game could get embarassing for us.

Anything could happen at OT, but I can see them getting at least a point there, and those 2 home games v Chelsea and City will probably decide where the title ends up

Back