• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

15 points off top spot and all their fans can sing about is winning the league more times than Liverpool have

I'm not saying we will lose there, but you just know we wont win 3-0 when we go to WBA. Probably scrap to a 1-0 ugly win.

Saying that, not sure Mel will still be in charge on 13th April at this rate

I'm not saying we will lose there, but you just know we wont win 3-0 when we go to WBA. Probably scrap to a 1-0 ugly win.

Saying that, not sure Mel will still be in charge on 13th April at this rate

An absolutely bizarre appointment. Reminds me of Wolves and Blackburn.

@Squawka: Steven Caulker has scored four goals in the Premier League this season, three of which have come against Fulham.

@FootieLogic: Don't take this next stat at a negative jibe. I think Soldado will come good, but.... Steven Caulker has scored the same number of goals in open play today as Roberto Soldado has all season.

Fulham looking doomed now.

They have to win all 3 of the home games they have with Hull,Norwich and Palace to stand half-a-chance. Win the first two of those 3 and that last match of the season v Palace, could be, winner stays up

WBA have always given us a tough game, it's our fault alone tbh, if we play half decent we should win.

I agree, Even the 3-0 a few seasons ago was only wrapped up in the final minutes, and last season without the sending-off I am not sure we would have held on for that 1-0 win.
Even with Mel in charge I dont expect a walk-in-the-park

so much dead wood in this league, those 3pm games today, who gives a sh*t about them unless you're a fan of one of them, the premier league was originally meant to be 16-18 teams, just think how much better england would do in major championships if that had happened.

so much dead wood in this league, those 3pm games today, who gives a sh*t about them unless you're a fan of one of them, the premier league was originally meant to be 16-18 teams, just think how much better england would do in major championships if that had happened.

What are those???

Joking apart, I agree it should be an 18-team PL with 2-up 2-down, but money rules, never going to happen

I think it might, they'd still want the same TV money but only be splitting it 18 ways

The Premier League 2 teams will get a (small) cut. I think it was the Bolton chairman who desperately tried to instigate this change just before they got relegated.

Two divisions of 18 and three with 20 teams would make for 96 clubs. I think that would make for more competitive divisions compared to all the no mark teams you have to play today, especially in the 24 team divisions.

It is, but can bet if Liverpool finish 4th and United win the CL, they will find a way around it....

Actually it would be funny as **** if Utd managed to pull off a CL win and rob Liverpool of a CL spot. Get some popcorn and watch the meltdown to beat all meltdowns

Actually it would be funny as **** if Utd managed to pull off a CL win and rob Liverpool of a CL spot. Get some popcorn and watch the meltdown to beat all meltdowns

Tbh, as I dont think we are capable of mounting a good enough run to finish 4th ourselves, I find myself in the strange position of wanting to win the CL, because whoever finished 4th out of the current Top 4 it would still be funny.
Arsnenal obviously because of our own rivalry
City or Liverpool would still be quite amusing because of United's rivalry with both (board meltdown in either case), but as funny it would be to see Arsenal robbed of their place, I actually think if Cheslea finished 4th and United won the CL that would be ultimate case of karma, and it would make my year

this is Liverpool we're talking about, UEFA have been sucking them off for 30 years, if united win the CL the dippers will just get a bye to the knock out stage

this is Liverpool we're talking about, UEFA have been sucking them off for 30 years, if united win the CL the dippers will just get a bye to the knock out stage

Too right.

Levy on the other hand could have a field day with his team of lawyers

Back