• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

I don't think they've been that lucky really. They are superb in attack and that brings big rewards. Suarez was not good today though. If his form drops off a lot maybe they will suffer.

Liverpool managing to scrape over the line which is a shame. Can see them dropping points next week against Southampton at St Marys though. A win today and and against Cardiff will put us in a really strong position. I think the key to us playing them is making sure that we are solid and very difficult to break down initially, at least for the first 20 minutes or so. They like to start fast but I think if they don't score early then the crowd will get frustrated and edgy which will then transmit to the players and make it quite a nervous game for them.

I said a while back that only two or three of our players would get in the current top four teams. One or two people laughed at me but when you look at the difference not just in results but performances it's surely evidence I was right. Even Everton outplayed us for large parts, how many of our players would genuinely get in to their team? Lloris yes, Vertonghen yes, but they are literally the only definite yeses for me. Walker-Coleman, Sandro-McCarthy, Eriksen-Barkley and Adebayor-Lukaku are all up for debate, probably more in Everton's favour. Considering how much money we have spent on our team compared to them, that is quite a painful comparison.

I said a while back that only two or three of our players would get in the current top four teams. One or two people laughed at me but when you look at the difference not just in results but performances it's surely evidence I was right. Even Everton outplayed us for large parts, how many of our players would genuinely get in to their team? Lloris yes, Vertonghen yes, but they are literally the only definite yeses for me. Walker-Coleman, Sandro-McCarthy, Eriksen-Barkley and Adebayor-Lukaku are all up for debate, probably more in Everton's favour. Considering how much money we have spent on our team compared to them, that is quite a painful comparison.
if we had Martinez as our coach you wouldnt be saying this. Imo he would get much more out of our players individually and also have us playing more cohesively and entertainingly. These are his strengths

if we had Martinez as our coach you wouldnt be saying this. Imo he would get much more out of our players individually and also have us playing more cohesively and entertainingly. These are his strengths

Pretty much agree with this although I do question some of our players commitment.

How stupid Cardiff are ? They should have appointed a more experienced manager than Solksjaer to save them. Instead they appointed him and now they have lost 5 out of 7 matches under him and are still in relegation zone.

Last edited:
How stupid Cardiff are ? They should have appointed a more experienced manager than Solksjaer to save them. Instead they appointed him and now they have lost 5 out of 7 matches under him and are still in relegation zone.

Good, their owners a complete ***, deserves everything he gets, I hope they go down.

Good, their owners a complete ***, deserves everything he gets, I hope they go down.

Well, they will no doubt be gifted three points from us on Sunday, which, with a bit of luck, will take them out of the relegation zone. Beating us could be a good foundation for them to build on for the run in.

Agree.

They are in wrong league anyway this is the EPL
Much as I like Swansea's ground, it grated with me when there fans were singing how sh#t England is. Maybe some of it is, but I dont see you complaining about the money they are getting from being in the Premier League.
If you dont like England then f#ck off back to the Welsh League and see how enjoyable it would be playing Rhyl,Connahs Quay and Prestatyn Town every week...rant over

1798726_10153870345660475_1439419200_n.jpg

What was once the most exciting relegation battle ever is now down to Fulham, Cardiff and one other.

Back