• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Arsenal are set to up their offer for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez to £49million in a bid to finally secure his services.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger remains desperate to land the 26-year-old, despite having bids of £25million and £40million plus £1 rejected.

The new offer, according to reports, would be £49million up front, with the Telegraph suggesting that it will make Liverpool seriously consider selling.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/14/arsenal-set-to-make-49million-bid-for-luis-suarez-to-finally-sign-liverpool-striker-3924273/

Arsenal are set to up their offer for Liverpool striker Luis Suarez to £49million in a bid to finally secure his services.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger remains desperate to land the 26-year-old, despite having bids of £25million and £40million plus £1 rejected.

The new offer, according to reports, would be £49million up front, with the Telegraph suggesting that it will make Liverpool seriously consider selling.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/14/arsenal-set-to-make-49million-bid-for-luis-suarez-to-finally-sign-liverpool-striker-3924273/

I like the fact that they're still spending their time on unrealistic targets like Suarez.

John Percy @John__Percy

As first revealed by @StuartJamesGNM, it seems Darren Bent is heading to Fulham this morning for a medical

John Percy @John__Percy

As first revealed by @StuartJamesGNM, it seems Darren Bent is heading to Fulham this morning for a medical

I heard he was off to Palace. Glad he's not though, would have been a guaranteed scorer against us first game in.

Let them spend all their cash on one macaron with significant baggage.

Yes he will improve them, but they had RVP (who imo is a better player) and still struggled.

They should have done like us, and gone for 3 or 4 first team upgrades

Crystal Palace boss Ian Holloway has confirmed that a proposed move to sign Aston Villa striker Darren Bent has fallen through.

Holloway told BBC London 94.9 that he believes Bent, 29, is set to sign for Premier League rivals Fulham instead.

"Fulham could wait a lot longer than we could so we've tried to force it, they've stepped in, took our deal," said Holloway.

It is not known whether Bent will sign for Fulham on a permanent or loan deal.

Holloway added: "I was told last night he was coming to us. I was told this morning he was coming to us. It's life."

"They [Fulham] are bigger sharks than us. My chairman's going to have to get used to that."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23711266

Read somewhere else it's a one-year loan.

Nailed on unfortunately!

I have Chamakh in my fantasy team, I think he will do well for Palace, high balls into the box suit him, passing to his feet at Arsenal made him look back. In every European Bourdeax game I saw he was always such an aerial threat.

I have Chamakh in my fantasy team, I think he will do well for Palace, high balls into the box suit him, passing to his feet at Arsenal made him look back. In every European Bourdeax game I saw he was always such an aerial threat.

that's not how Palace are set up to play at all mate

A bit harsh. Charlie Adams is/was one player.

Don't you remember when we played them, the game where Gomes saved a penalty and then immediate conceded another? I seem to remember that they were kicking us to pieces all through the game. I was very angry watching that game, especially as the referee didn't seem to stamp down on it like he should have.

Don't you remember when we played them, the game where Gomes saved a penalty and then immediate conceded another? I seem to remember that they were kicking us to pieces all through the game. I was very angry watching that game, especially as the referee didn't seem to stamp down on it like he should have.

Guess who the ref was: FOY

Back