• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Can only pray the same thing happens to City and Chelsea one day: the owner loses interest and flogs all their players. If that sounds harsh, it really isn't considering that all the transfer fees they receive will allow them to build a competitive squad regardless. Just without the financial doping that goes on at present, meaning no obscene wages or transfer market distortions. Sigh.

One can dream.

@HLNinEngeland: Can only confirm what @johncrossmirror writes about the Marouane #Fellaini bid. It'll also appear in #HLN, my paper. Deal is close. #MUFC

Cross reckons Man Utd have given up on Fabregas and Moyes has gone back to Everton for Fellaini. Deal imminent, apparently....

Did the new Barca coach say the other day that it was up to Fabregas? if so, I wonder if he would have joined them if SAF had one more season left in him....

@HLNinEngeland: Can only confirm what @johncrossmirror writes about the Marouane #Fellaini bid. It'll also appear in #HLN, my paper. Deal is close. #MUFC

Cross reckons Man Utd have given up on Fabregas and Moyes has gone back to Everton for Fellaini. Deal imminent, apparently....

Wow, who saw that coming? :rolleyes:

Did the new Barca coach say the other day that it was up to Fabregas? if so, I wonder if he would have joined them if SAF had one more season left in him....

No, he said Cesc isn't for sale at any price.

Moyes was always going to bid for Fellaini

i think Utd fans are not going to like what they see in the coming season......6 year contract for Moyes:lol: never gonna see it out

Can somebody explain to me why Anzhi bought Samba in the first place. Why they sold him to QPR. And thirdly why they bought him back again if they knew their Billionaire backer was bored?

It's doing my head in.

Can somebody explain to me why Anzhi bought Samba in the first place. Why they sold him to QPR. And thirdly why they bought him back again if they knew their Billionaire backer was bored?

It's doing my head in.

He only got bored this weekend.

I see Arsenal are after Luiz Gustavo. That would be a MASSIVE signing for them

We should buy him as well and have Brazil's midfield all to ourselves.

Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Rose

-----Gustavo - Sandro - Capoue ------

----------Paulinho - Dembele------

----------------Bale-------------

Basically, everybody but Bale plays defense and then once we win the ball, we simply pass the ball to him and wait for a goal. Simple.

Samba must be feeling jinxed at the moment.

Meh. He clearly went to Anzhi for the money (and I don't blame him for that decision by the way... pretty much every job I've ever done I've only done for the money) and I presume he's still getting paid a small fortune while he's there and will have no problem finding a team in a nicer location which will pay him more per week as most people earn in a year or two. So "jinxed" is a pretty relative thing in this case.

Back