• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

one or two more creators in addition to Chadli is whats needed imo...football teams are now so well organised that it needs that extra bit of vision and creativity to open up tight defences. I still feel we dont have it

To replace who though?

We have our central midfield already, Sandro, Paulinho and Dembele. Front three of Bale, Striker and Chandli.

So the only player we can really get in is the striker, all the others are recent additions or quality players.

one or two more creators in addition to Chadli is whats needed imo...football teams are now so well organised that it needs that extra bit of vision and creativity to open up tight defences. I still feel we dont have it

Assuming a 4-3-3 formation for those wide forward roles we have Bale, Chadli, Lennon, Sig, Dempsey and Townsend now. If we sign another player it should be someone clearly better than those (apart from Bale obviously) or someone young with bags of potential imo. I don't think Sessegnon fits either category.

I wouldn't mind us signing another attacking player with a lot of creativity like you say, but I don't think it's a priority at this point.

Assuming a 4-3-3 formation for those wide forward roles we have Bale, Chadli, Lennon, Sig, Dempsey and Townsend now. If we sign another player it should be someone clearly better than those (apart from Bale obviously) or someone young with bags of potential imo. I don't think Sessegnon fits either category.

I wouldn't mind us signing another attacking player with a lot of creativity like you say, but I don't think it's a priority at this point.

not Sessegnon, someone like Eriksen would be handy, or maybe Baldini has other names in his black book

the 3 highlighted players are not much use in a 433 if thats what AVB wants

i think some creativity is a high priority

not Sessegnon, someone like Eriksen would be handy, or maybe Baldini has other names in his black book

the 3 highlighted players are not much use in a 433 if thats what AVB wants

i think some creativity is a high priority

Dempsey would be fine on the left in a 4-3-3, as a backup, and Townsend who played right in a 4-3-3 for QPR isn't much use in a 4-3-3?

Suarez is gone. Just watching Lolerpool v Melbourne and his body language was terrible.

His season with liverpool doesnt start until october because of his ban! why the fudge have they him doing a pre season in july?

The fact he's playing pre season already shows that liverpool are trying to sell him to Madrid.

Dempsey would be fine on the left in a 4-3-3, as a backup, and Townsend who played right in a 4-3-3 for QPR isn't much use in a 4-3-3?

neither are clever or inventive which is what we have been crying out for

If he's as effective as he was on the wing this season, Dempsey might even get the first team position ahead of Chandli.

Well, he might indeed as we have never seen Chadli play so Chadli should be on the bench to start with...

I believed you had to win the right to start at this club right? A couple of goals for Twente doesn't make you a starter in the premierleague.

Dempsey is brick on the wing anyway, and Im not paying 35£ to watch that mate.

To replace who though?

We have our central midfield already, Sandro, Paulinho and Dembele. Front three of Bale, Striker and Chandli.

So the only player we can really get in is the striker, all the others are recent additions or quality players.

Sure, but Dempsey would be backup to Chandli and Townsend would be backup to Bale.

The only position that is really wide open to add creativity is the striker position.

If he's as effective as he was on the wing this season, Dempsey might even get the first team position ahead of Chandli.

Chadli, not Chandli! Sorry, I just want to nip this in the bud before it becomes another Sigurddson/LLoris/Verthongen/Adebayour etc :)

Suarez can now speak to ARse but Liverpool wont sell for less than 50m. We need to get moving before they have a pile of cash to spend and need a CF

Well, he might indeed as we have never seen Chadli play so Chadli should be on the bench to start with...

I believed you had to win the right to start at this club right? A couple of goals for Twente doesn't make you a starter in the premierleague.

Dempsey is brick on the wing anyway, and Im not paying 35£ to watch that mate.

was this your stance when we signed Lloris?

Can I just check the title of this thread?

Oh, I see.

OTHER teams rumours.................

Why are we discussing our own formations in here then?

Please get back on topic.

Back