• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Anybody see Falcao's interview about joining Monaco, how did he do it with a straight face I dont know..

He joined because Monaco wanted him to be a big piece in their project hahahahahaa

fudge off be honest, £300k a week was the only reason you signed for them

The real story is he joined because he was told. He was owned by dodgy 3rd party owners and was trafficked around Europe with no say in the matter.

yeah Cech is long past his best, bit of a fumbler now

Whilst the 40 year old Schwarzer is at the top of his game? That's why Fulham spent money on Stekelenburg to replace him I suppose. And Chelsea continue to send the very highly rated Courtouis out on loan because Cech is past it.

Makes no sense to me mate. Schwarzer looked well past it last season, whereas Cech has been approaching his best again in the last couple of seasons and is at 31 really coming into what could be his best years as a goalkeeper.

Leroy Fer is having a medical at Norwich and Blackburn's Olsson is also close to signing with them. Neat signings.

Is very single premiership club going to spend 25 million pounds this summer?

Norwich creating a pretty solid squad that should see them cause problems for some teams but ultimately a mid table team capable of surviving relegation. Although we know how QPR ended up by making a load of signings in one summer.

Everton have signed Deulofeu on a years loan.....not doing well with barca targets are we:-k

Leroy Fer is having a medical at Norwich and Blackburn's Olsson is also close to signing with them. Neat signings.

Is very single premiership club going to spend 25 million pounds this summer?

I think Norwich are front loading their spend of the TV money by the looks of it.

I wonder whether we were actually in for him (personally I doubt that we were).

well the recent reports suggested it was only Everton and Spurs in for him, no-one else, so thats pretty specific. i mean, even if the press wanted to make up interest, why not use other clubs. For example, Liverpool with Rodgers and his Spanish love in would have made a much more interesting angle on the story.

well the recent reports suggested it was only Everton and Spurs in for him, no-one else, so thats pretty specific. i mean, even if the press wanted to make up interest, why not use other clubs. For example, Liverpool with Rodgers and his Spanish love in would have made a much more interesting angle on the story.
Perhaps we were interested in signing him on a permanent deal or loan with option to buy and Barcelona wouldn't entertain it? I would just be surprised if in our current situation we were looking at young, unproven loan signings to develop them for one season and then let them go back to their parent club again.

United States international Clint Dempsey could be on his way to Fulham on a season-long loan deal.

The 30-year old Tottenham Hotspur midfielder was signed from Fulham last summer and has been linked with a loan move back to his former club.

Dempsey made 29 Premier League appearances during the 2012/13 campaign, but failed to impress in his debut season with Spurs. Fellow London side Fulham are said to be keen on convincing him to return to the club in an attempt to re-find his form.

During his five-years with Fulham, Dempsey scored 60 goals in 223 games. Last season saw him linked with a number of sides, but Tottenham won the race for his signature. 12 months later and the same side now want to cash in on him, as he isn’t expected to get much playing time next season.

Fulham manager Martin Jol is yet to formerly approach Tottenham for Dempsey’s services, but the 57-year old is very keen on renewing acquaintances with the midfielder.

Both parties are expected to undergo talks in the coming weeks of pre-season to work out a deal that will suit everybody.

Fulham fans will be delighted to hear of the potential return of Dempsey for the 2013/14 season.

Back