• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Omt - Tottenham vs Boro

Amazing that we persist with 3 CB and 2 CM vs Boro. 2 poor CM at that. Just inviting them on constantly.

Conte so limited tactically from what I’ve seen so far.
Playing 3 CBs isn't the issue, the prob is the PEH and Winks aren't good enough. They can't hold the ball and quality of passing is so poor.
Plenty of good runs by the WBs and they aren't found quick enough

Is there a bit of racial stereotyping with Son.

“Takes a bit to rile him.” Not really. Son has a streak in him and has shown it a few times.

“He always plays with a smile on his face”. Not sure about that one either. I find it a bit patronising.

Is there a bit of racial stereotyping with Son.

“Takes a bit to rile him.” Not really. Son has a streak in him and has shown it a few times.

“He always plays with a smile on his face”. Not sure about that one either. I find it a bit patronising.
Both seem pretty accurate

Playing 3 CBs isn't the issue, the prob is the PEH and Winks aren't good enough. They can't hold the ball and quality of passing is so poor.

That’s kind of my point. They need one more in there with them as they are limited. And I think we can free one up at CB.

Our WBs are not good at all, neither is Winks and PEH needs a rest since 2021.

Back