• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v tromso

Perhaps! Maybe its preference, I've played at whl and Wembley and who pitch is much better and I preferred artificial to Wembley.

Great stuff, interested to know the occasions…sounds like you've played on a far higher quality of pitch than I ever did. Once played at told Loftus Rd and Valley but that's the best it got…plenty of boggy pitches and a lot of artificial ones…one amazing grass pitch in SF but it was an anomalie...

Soldado gets little service at all . He's movement has dried up looks to me like he thinks I'm not going to move as won't see the ball

AVB is just potentially getting himself in more trouble here.
He's gonna be judging on what happens in this nothing game.

I don't know why he just didnt opt out of the game and send Freund and a load of u18s.

Great stuff, interested to know the occasions…sounds like you've played on a far higher quality of pitch than I ever did. Once played at told Loftus Rd and Valley but that's the best it got…plenty of boggy pitches and a lot of artificial ones…one amazing grass pitch in SF but it was an anomalie...

Wembley was when it was just opening, there were a few 5 a side games on there then big 11 .. whl is because I've known spurs players throughout the years, played on it when jol was in charge

Yeah Mumorn, was thinking the same…Soladado obviously playing the sort of ball that he would like himself!!!!

0:0 against Tromso gives you hope when Man Utd limped to an unconvincing 0:5 away to Leverkusen last night.

By GHod we're solid at the back.

Back