• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v tromso

To be fair, I don't blame you…I like the idea of sitting in a large, wing-backed, classic leather armchair, a nice mahogany side-table, a crystal decanter full of Powers, a small flask of distilled water and a nice, thick, crystal tumbler never less than half full, fire burning, telly on, kids and trouble elsewhere, quipping at the box…to be fair, swap the tumbler for a mug of coffee and the chair for sofa and that's pretty much me! humour lacking due to lack of snifters!

hahaha that's pretty close to be fair

Well that was... Tottenham*

*abject, pedestrian, soul destroying, turgid, boring, craap, typical, insipid (delete as appropriate)

We had one shot on target.

This neatly encapsulates the first half. We are just so slow and don't attack in nearly enough numbers. Too over-cautios even agains Norwegian second leaguers ffs.

When is the real AVB going to appear?

Let's forget about 4-2-3-1 and try something a bit more adventurous. I think we are giving them too much respect.

Same ole same ole. The most players we have had in their box is 3, but mainly Soldado on his own against 6 defenders with Siggy on the edge.

F@cking miserable stuff. Why no Kane?

In the name of all things holy ffs 4-4-2 in the second half..oh sorry just Coulthirst on the bench. This is just not good enough.

Same ole same ole. The most players we have had in their box is 3, but mainly Soldado on his own against 6 defenders with Siggy on the edge.

F@cking miserable stuff. Why no Kane?

In the name of all things holy ffs 4-4-2 in the second half..oh sorry just Coulthirst on the bench. This is just not good enough.

100% agree. Get men up there ffs.

man u are ****ting themselves. they know they cant score against us. were solid as fuuck. they better hope we don't gel before the weekend.

then they'll really be in the shiit.

Confidence looks low from what I've seen. I know most people don't want this game but we need as many games as possible. Players need to play and all the training in the world is nothing compared to an actual game. Shame conditions are as they are, but the players need to be if the thinking that every game is an opportunity

Back