• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v tromso

I like that lineup.

Good to see Dawson there, must mean AVB has finally found out about this liability, and that he wont play against Man U.

Bloody hell. Good looking side on paper. Thought the same v City though. So that's 9 changes. Capoue and Dembele could be a very strong pairing indeed.

Until one of them gets injured on the icy artificial pitch after five minutes, knowing our luck.
If I was a Spurs player I think I know where I'd want to be tonight -at home on my sofa watching the game on the telly.

@SpursOfficial: Our team tonight: Friedel; Naughton, Chiriches, Dawson, Fryers; Capoue, Dembele; Chadli, Townsend, Sigurdsson; Soldado.

@SpursOfficial: Our subs: Archer, Fredericks, Vertonghen, Holtby, Lamela, McEvoy, Coulthirst

Happy with that team.

Would be nice to see strong performances from Chadli and Capoue, Soldado finding the net, and a late cameo from the English Tevez (Coulthirst).

Vlad probably wearing a mask after his recent nose surgery. Indicated in that freezing cold over there, the entire team should wear one :D

BaLIO4RIcAAI0NF.png

Irishman Kenneth McEvoy is the 34th player to be used by Tottenham Hotspur in first team squads so far this season.

Good side, though I hope Andros has his 'passing' boots on and not his 'shoot at will' boots - Chadli should deliver for Soldado so no worries on that side.

The conditions and the pitch however could be our downfall whatever team we sent out - here's hoping our boys can cope with it!

A huge potential for injury. Would be pleased if we all come through this unscathed, whatever the score. Soldado in by default apparently as Ade injured and Defoe has problems with artificial pitches apparently.

Back