• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Split screen for me too, but my focus will be on Saudi Sportswashing Machine-Arsenal, doesn't matter what we do if Arsenal win.

If we can bag a few goals early on, I might open a third screen and check out what's going on at Stamford Bridge.

2 defeats in our last 21 league games, we are a team on the up! Lets celebrate our success, put Sunderland to the sword, and regardless of other pony teams, we're developing and moving forward.

Expect Sunderland to come flying out the traps, plenty of niggeling tackles, but if we're composed, our quality will shine through.

Right the Missus is out at a wedding fayre (Getting married next Feb) and the little one has just woken from his nap so I'm taking him over the park for a couple of hours as time has never gone slower and it's getting annoying now!!

Just hope that we have something to cling on to today to make the game more exciting ie we go one-up early and Saudi Sportswashing Machine are at least level after 30 mins or so

Really don't want a situation like the QPR - Arse game where Arse score very early and therefore it has a deflating effect on WHL and the Spurs team

im watching MotoGP in the lead up.. trying to contain the nerves but am STRUGGLING! this is going to be tense.. the worst scenario will be if Arsenal are being held or even losing and we are unable to break Sunderland down, that is when brick will get real...

Just waiting for my mate to turn up to drive us to the Lane...

Got the cricket on the tv and the Spurs songs on my laptop, im buzzing

In the hotel bar, 3rd pint. Watching the cricket before heading up to the Lane. If Bale plays as well as Broad, we'll be ok!

COYS!

Hotel bar at Enfield right now. TIme dragging, bum twitching. COYS and COYM.

Even if Arsenal go 1-0 up, no need to get deflated, remember Newcatle dont have to win, a draw will be 2-0 and it might start to look a lost cause.

Lets make some noise and go out with a bang

Back