• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Vitesse***

He has only been with them 2 days, my concern is how quickly we fall off and how unfit we look, what was Nuno actually doing in training?

Whilst Moura has done well, we're missing an attacker who can hold the ball and create.

Ball goes up to our forwards and its 1000 mph stuff....which either works and looks brilliant or it fails

I get that people see Ndombele and GLC as not being hard working enough but what is the point of not having them on the pitch when we can't keep the ball or even defend well?

I get that people see Ndombele and GLC as not being hard working enough but what is the point of not having them on the pitch when we can't keep the ball or even defend well?

Yeah, the blend of the two CMs and front 3 isnt right

Whilst Moura has done well, we're missing an attacker who can hold the ball and create.

Ball goes up to our forwards and its 1000 mph stuff....which either works and looks brilliant or it fails
Doesn't look similar to Jose's stuff but it is. We Syed literal 0-100 football under him. And just 0-0 under Nuno. We need a bit more nuance which obviously is more likely to come with time. Conte hasn't had the time nor do I think he has the players to really get his system working successfully.

Back