• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Vitesse***

Dier is poo poo and honestly he could be the best defender in the next 5 games but I'd still want him out.... get two quality defenders in ASAP.

Never heard that before. What if he was being lazy (as he was then)? Its a comment about 1 individual at one moment of time, not a racist comment

Thats exactly what a racist would say…just a step up from “I’m not racist but…” or “I have black friends”.

Booooooooooooo

Some good one touch football and some absolute rubbish play. Defense is really going to need work, but in fairness it's their first time playing a back 3.
And it's not just defenders that have to improve their defending for example the shot that lead to the corner they scored from, Son runs out and runs straight
past the player that shot, it was a comical attempt at defending. Conte will go nuts over things like that.

think they were overawed a bit by the occasion at first, conceding the 3. then they realised that a mix of pressing and/or breaking is how you demolish the Spurs "defence", whilst parking the bus exposes our horrible lack of creativity. Anyway, i'll take a win here dont care if it's 6-5. Don Antonio has a helluva job on his hands.

This could be another fun half. It better hadn't, but this could finish 4-4. I am going plump for 5-4 Tottenham

Kane looks like he recently came out of retirement, really worrying. Can’t fault his effort but quality and mobility wise he’s way off.

Do you remember when he used to be quite athletic and go on some swashbuckling runs? As soon as he gets the ball he gets caught within a split second nowadays

At least post-Nuno we don't do that pointless little team warm up from the sideline when we come out for the 2nd half any more

Back