• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Vitesse***

For me one of Ndombele or GLC needs to play so we have some semblance of quality passing ability. I get that they may have downsides but they also have upsides to their game that we are lacking from elsewhere.

bring on the Belly. GLC is hopeless.

He's a very good player but is ridiculously aggressive in his play and positioning. Needs a bit more discipline and he will be a star.
Dunno mate, positioning all over the place. Rash in his tackle. Passing is good but haven't seen much that I like about him.

10 men Spurs? Am I reading right? Conte to remove Kane and being one of GLC or TN'D on. He will need Son to play point man. I don't trust Kane.

Back