• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing ***

Agreed. Always seems to do better as a sub for some reason. Don’t know whether it’s just a freshness thing, or something mental too.
I think when he comes on he has clarity of what to do
He has watched the previous play and can see what do do more
Coaches probably help

There was a threat in the middle in the box in the second half, hence why we scored.

It isn't a disagreement, you are literally incompetent and need to stop replying to my posts.
We scored because their keeper saved Johnson’s shot and their defender then put it into his own goal…. Nothing to do with us having a threat in the middle.

If we;d had a threat in the middle today then I think we would’ve won the game as there were so many moments to get good balls in but nobody there

This is exactly right. You’ve got to push high to keep them under the pressure we did and it was really good and a really good watch until they got back in front. This is the price of the ticket for attacking football really.

There is no perfect system that allows you to dominate teams and be very solid at the back.

I enjoyed watching us today but I don’t see us finishing anywhere other than 5th or 6th.
Agreed, though I think that is our best hope really. I’d say 5th to 8th.

I said it in the transfer thread earlier in the week, but we needed to be a bit braver in the transfer market and buy at least one top quality game changer per window.
That's where ENIC will continue to fail the club.

This window it was Eze. We won't be able to get him next year as he will end up at City, arsenal or Madrid.
The same thing happens every year.

I got as far as the thinly vailed, enic have left us high and dry argument. Which is the only reason he posts.
Between some of the levy , ENIC stuff I must say he does make some good points.

I don’t even mind the Levy stuff at least he’s consistent with it. Regardless of how others see it.

As I said last week. That’s the whole beauty of these forums. So long as it’s not abusive crack on. Positive or negative.

Between some of the levy , ENIC stuff I must say he does make some good points.

I don’t even mind the Levy stuff at least he’s consistent with it. Regardless of how others see it.

As I said last week. That’s the whole beauty of these forums. So long as it’s not abusive crack on. Positive or negative.

Yeah it was just the timing of it. Seconds after a loss. Yet never posts otherwise. But absolutely he’s always got some well thought out arguments.

What I don’t understand from our fans is this: the reason we’re so disappointed is we should have won. That is Anges system.

It’s not like we’ve been well beaten and we’re sulking off somewhere. We’re angry because we made more chances, and conceded some weak goals.

Fans reaction is: Ange got it wrong. No ‘mate’ Ange got it right but we need to improve in both boxes. We have a young side, so I am okay being patient.
Indeed. We were FAR better than we were in our game up there last season where we were bullied by Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Today we did most of the bullying but didn’t get the result.

Indeed. We were FAR better than we were in our game up there last season where we were bullied by Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Today we did most of the bullying but didn’t get the result.

There is a slightly concerning naivety in our play. But these are far outweighed by positives.

Ange doesn’t really have older generals on the pitch. Son and Romero were supposed to be these two leaders on the pitch. They need to rekindle their leadership. Help settle younger players and marshal players to get them alert on the pitch. A calming word at the right time etc. I’m not sure it comes that naturally to either though.

The positives:

- we moved the ball with speed. Often with one touch.

- we took quick set pieces for once (ironic that we were undone by one and weren’t alert)

We made them look like a far inferior team for most of the game. Which is what leaves everyone so miffed. But no need to panic. The most important thing is to give Ange and these players some time. No one has much patience left, but success is built, almost never instant.

Last edited:
I thought Maddison played well today (again).
I didn’t
Ponderous and slow time after time. Takes too many touches and isn’t playing with the quick one touch vibe he did early last seasons
He also made the balls up I’ve just seen for their second goal
If you press, you have to have conviction. It was weak and the ball got passed exactly where he was
Did you go (I know you go to quite a few away games)?

Back