• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

If I'm Ben Arfa and two players let me run through the middle of them on the edge of the box, and then try to tackle me on the way through, I'm getting a penalty all day long.

Change the manager/players/staff/board all you like... it's ALWAYS gonna be typical Tottenham when it comes to games like this!

Good performance, no luck wtahsoever in the 90 mins either..

Poocastle, 2 chances 2 goals, didnt look very good at all but got all the main rub of the green

Yes and I'll do it again and again. He for smacked across the face by someone earlier but nothing done. What's your point? If you want to be seen as a fairer, greater, more magnanimous and better supporter than I, have at it mate. It's all yours. I think Martin Atkinson is a kunt, I knew he would have a decisive role today, I knew he would shaft us somehow, he should've sen Simpson off and he couldn't wait to give the penalty. I PERSONALLY think he's a kunt!

It's no good blaming anyone else, we have been a long way from good enough today.

We WERE good enough for a point.

Both goals came from individual errors - the first from Walker's hashed clearance and the second from VdV/Lennon's mind evacuation. Sigh.

Bullet said:
And Steff/Scara - that WAS a penalty

I'd like to see it from behind.

From the front and side it looks to me like Ben Arfa just puts the ball through and throws himself over before any contact.

So Ben Arfa was avoiding injury at that pace?

No Steff had a number of reasons why Bale's 'dives' were pens. I swear one of them was the Gooner game where he also stated it was a pen (that was also a slow pace btw). He's talking about the "judgement callers" not realising that he's the biggest one of the lot.

Agree with this 100%...Hopefully the suicide squad who were out in force prior to this can breathe a bit (of course let's get those strikers in!!!)

Back