• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Rules are rules, if you're going to pull someone in the penalty area, he is going down.

Lennon shoud have just let him pass.

Y'know what? Back off please! If I wish to think Atkinson is a kunt, that's my right. Simpson should've been off by now, and whether you think it's a pen or not, tell me with a straight face that every single ref gives that. You know they don't. BTW what is RAWK?

Atkinson. You are a total kunt. Nothing ever changes...

tbh Steff you're the only one being hypocritical.

I specifically remember you time and time again defending Bale for his continues falling over. Your excuse being that he was avoiding serious injury and the opposing player shouldn't have stuck his foot out. Now you're saying this wasn't a pen?

Y'know what? Back off please! If I wish to think Atkinson is a kunt, that's my right. Simpson should've been off by now, and whether you think it's a pen or not, tell me with a straight face that every single ref gives that. You know they don't. BTW what is RAWK?

He has been awful as per usual, he has not helped us one bit as per usual and as posted earlier...

tbh Steff you're the only one being hypocritical.

I specifically remember you time and time again defending Bale for his continues falling over. Your excuse being that he was avoiding serious injury and the opposing player shouldn't have stuck his foot out. Now you're saying this wasn't a pen?

So Ben Arfa was avoiding injury at that pace?

Again, when Bale gets a pen in similar conditions, let's hope that the judgement callers remain the same. Do I want decisions to swing our way King? Absolutely. Do I wonder why Atkinson NEVER gives us a 50/50/debatable decision? Yes. Am I allowed? Err, yes. Again, Atkinson is a kunt.

If arfa was on his way down before contact then it shouldnt have been a pen - not seen a clear enough reply to judge tbf

hahaha "back off" like i've insulted you (ah well i did use the word deluded which to some is an insult). You're being a hypocrite deal with it.

VdV has been a bit Hollywood today, and Bale was anonymous because he didn't play on the left

Other than that we were pretty good and were unlucky

Not bad considering the bench etc

And Steff/Scara - that WAS a penalty

Back