• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

fudge me man yes i could see the delight all across his face. The way he jumped with his fist in the air screaming "GET IN" after giving a CORRECT DECSION really makes me sick to my stomach.

Excuse me whilst i go back through this thread and see the number of complaints about Defoe being offside for the equaliser.

He was offside?

I didn't actually see the replay for that.. :eek:

Must've been on here.

King. I understand that for a variety of reasons you don't particularly care for my opinions, or even me. But please appreciate this fact; I don't agree with you. That doesn't make me wrong. It makes me ME and you YOU. So please, nicely...let it go and vent on someone else because I'm getting tired of it. Thanks...

Quit with that brick Steff. You don't remember the pm exchanges we had just recently? don't even try twisting it as if it's personal or i'll simply post what i said to you on pm.

i disagree with you being a hypocrite (on this specific occasion). Don't even try making it seem like it's more then that.

Decent performance, just showed how desperately we need a striker. Defoe did what he does best, but it's not enough if we want to really stamp our authority on games as we did last season. I miss Adebayor. Livermore also is not the answer for our first team, at least not at the minute. Moutinho and Adebayor before the window closes would be great irrespective of how late they come.

Thought we just about edged it but didn't have the cutting edge in the final third. We looked very promising first half. Could have been far worse, we never win at St. James anyway. We just need to make sure we pick up a lot of points out of this 'easy' run we've got coming up.

And yes, it was a penalty.

Very impressed with out performance, but shows what we lack. Gallas is not a first team defender, hope Verhogen replaces him and stays there.

Main thing though (barring the obvious striker situation) is replacing modric. Livermore is so fudging average it's painful to watch. He can only do a bit of everything a little bit. He's young and hopefully improve but today he offers nothing, puts his foot in, quite tidy in a simple way. But when he tried anything he gave the ball away every time. We need someone creative in there, Livermore and sandro just isnt good enough. Get mouthino and adebayor in and we'll look exceptional.

Wouldn't mind a new keeper too!

Very impressed with out performance, but shows what we lack. Gallas is not a first team defender, hope Verhogen replaces him and stays there.

Main thing though (barring the obvious striker situation) is replacing modric. Livermore is so fudging average it's painful to watch. He can only do a bit of everything a little bit. He's young and hopefully improve but today he offers nothing, puts his foot in, quite tidy in a simple way. But when he tried anything he gave the ball away every time. We need someone creative in there, Livermore and sandro just isnt good enough. Get mouthino and adebayor in and we'll look exceptional.

Wouldn't mind a new keeper too!

Totally agree, but I would love to see a Vert-Dawson partnership

Pretty tinkled we always start the season with a tough fixture. If this game was after the transfer window finished we would have had much more of a chance.

Martin Atkinson was terribly biased in his issuing of yellow cards, and he was biased towards the home team in general, but he got the pen right I think.

Im tinkled off - that game was there for the taking. Noocastle were extremely brick

Just two or three players seriously

Thought we played well, really unfortunate that Ba scored a stunner. Silly defending for Ben Arfa. I feel a little hard done by because they were not two massive out and out blunders but unfortunate events which cost us. I feel better for having seen us play with that control, and I urge all the fans to stay patient with AVB because ultimately I can only see good for this side.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have some quality for sure but we were pretty much dominant for most of that.

If I'm Ben Arfa and two players let me run through the middle of them on the edge of the box, and then try to tackle me on the way through, I'm getting a penalty all day long.

If I'm simpson and I yellow card bale then do the exact same thing again, I'm still on the park all day long too.

Back