• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LAZIO**********

Marchetti; Dias, Lulic, Biava, Cavanda; Mauri, Hernanes, Gonzalez, Onazi, Ledesma; Klose

subs: Bizzarri, Ciani, Scaloni, Ederson, Zarate, Kozak, Floccari

Marchetti; Dias, Lulic, Biava, Cavanda; Mauri, Hernanes, Gonzalez, Onazi, Ledesma; Klose

subs: Bizzarri, Ciani, Scaloni, Ederson, Zarate, Kozak, Floccari

Thanks, strong team from Lazio too then. Should be a good game, can't wait!

thats a great looking team. not far off our strongest line up. good to see caulker get a start

Seems like AVB rates Caulker over Dawson. Wonder how long before we see Caulker and Vertonghen in the league.

With Ekotto and Ade out, Caulker instead of Gallas seems to me to be the only non first choice player as at this point it's pretty much a coin flip between Dempsey and Sig I would guess.

Seems like AVB rates Caulker over Dawson. Wonder how long before we see Caulker and Vertonghen in the league.

With Ekotto and Ade out, Caulker instead of Gallas seems to me to be the only non first choice outfield player as at this point it's pretty much a coin flip between Dempsey and Sig I would guess.
Fixed.

AVB doing the right thing.

Looking at Lazio line up, it is very good, with gifted players in midfield who can pass and stay on the ball and good technically. We cant afford to be too open in midfield.

If we had played at weaker we would have got beaten tonight.

COME ON YOOOOOOOOOOOOU SPURS!

Strong team then. Do you know what Lazio's team is by any chance?

A0552_zpsc9bbd5aa.jpg

i wonder what the reasoning behind Lennon being selected as captain ahead of the likes of Defoe, Vertonghen, and even Bale?

MK do you dislike AVB?

It's just I remember you sticking up for 'Arry a lot during his time at Spurs, and don't remember you ever posting disparaging comments like the ones in this thread.

I don't dislike AVB. I am undecided on him at the moment to be honest. As with 'Arry I wish he'd say a little less in the media but I appreciate (as with 'Arry) that at press conferences you are bombarded with questions and quite often a person can tie themselves into knots giving the correct PR answers.

With Ekotto and Ade out, Caulker instead of Gallas seems to me to be the only non first choice player as at this point it's pretty much a coin flip between Dempsey and Sig I would guess.

Hardly surprising news since AVB wanted to sell Dawson!

i wonder what the reasoning behind Lennon being selected as captain ahead of the likes of Defoe, Vertonghen, and even Bale?

He's our most experienced player in European matches - this is his 38 match.

In fact, only Steve Perryman has played more European games for Spurs in the club's history.

Think giving Lennon the captaincy is very shrewd, he is a big time confidence player and this will hopefully be a big boost. Hope we see him with his chest out and that swagger he's missed for some time.

We're gonna win this 3-1.

Back