• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs LAZIO**********

Apparently there is a massive tear up in the Liverpool St Wetherspoons. A lot of fans "saluting" so to speak. Today could be a very tense atmosphere.

MK do you dislike AVB?

It's just I remember you sticking up for 'Arry a lot during his time at Spurs, and don't remember you ever posting disparaging comments like the ones in this thread.

Just come through Liverpool St, Lazio fans in full voice by the weather spoons. Loads of old bill but didnt see any trouble. Got a short vid on my iPhone which I might put on later if I get the chance. Could be a tasty one tonight. They're definitely up for it.

Lazio are all over Liverpool street, taken the place over - the singing is immense

Fair play it's amazing

Last edited:
Yep, I don't care that it's Europa League, this is up there with the Milans and Real. Proper big European team at the lane. COYS!

Apparently there is a massive tear up in the Liverpool St Wetherspoons. A lot of fans "saluting" so to speak. Today could be a very tense atmosphere.

No trouble at all - was there between 4 and 5:30 and it's just been singing from the italians. There is a moody looking mob not involved in the singing (including some west ham) but they are keeping themselves quiet

I'm stuck in Belgium so can you please keep me abreast of developments that AREN'T covered by the Spurs Twitter? E.g. Sandro's gone psycho, one more and he's off... And there you have it, diving Italian scrote - etc.

This isn't the team, this is what I hope the team is:

------------------Lloris
Walker Caulker --- Vertonghen Naughton
-----------------Sandro
-----------Siggy ----- Dembele
Townsend -- Dempsey ------- Bale

Very excited about this, fine lady is working, kids are bed and a bottle of gin to keep the autumn chill off.....COYS

Lennon being captain is an interesting one. Strong team. looking forward to watching this as haven't been able to see much so far this season. Think we'll obviously see more rotation against the weaker sides, but am surprised to see Bale on with Townsend on the bench, would have thought it'd the other way round.

Back