• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

Feeling confident. I think Adebayor will do well against Terry. Just worried Hazard might go into beast mode.

2-1 adebayor x2, Eto'o

What really ****es me off is the defeatism mentality. We will never be top 4 regulars until we get our mentality sorted. Some of that comes from the players, a lot of it comes from the manager. That's why Jose is soo good he had that belief and he instil sit in his players.

We don't have enough players on the team with the right mentality and If Tim has that mentality he's not been able to get it across to the players yet. People joked he was Harry mark II but you know what every manager need a bit of what Harry has, that ability to motivate players to play their natural game.

Tomorrow if the players have that defeatist attitude at the back of their minds it's only going one way.

If I'm Sherwood I'd make every cnuting one of the sit through video replays of the Liverpool and Cireh games- remind them how bad those felt. really annoys me when I see players not playing with all their heart FFS have some f'ing pride for once!

What really ****es me off is the defeatism mentality. We will never be top 4 regulars until we get our mentality sorted. Some of that comes from the players, a lot of it comes from the manager. That's why Jose is soo good he had that belief and he instil sit in his players.

We don't have enough players on the team with the right mentality and If Tim has that mentality he's not been able to get it across to the players yet. People joked he was Harry mark II but you know what every manager need a bit of what Harry has, that ability to motivate players to play their natural game.

Tomorrow if the players have that defeatist attitude at the back of their minds it's only going one way.

If I'm Sherwood I'd make every cnuting one of the sit through video replays of the Liverpool and Cireh games- remind them how bad those felt. really annoys me when I see players not playing with all their heart FFS gave some f'ing pride for once!

I would also rather we come out growling and woofing.

much better than bending over and taking it up the kiber.

If I'm Sherwood I'd make every cnuting one of the sit through video replays of the Liverpool and Cireh games- remind them how bad those felt. really annoys me when I see players not playing with all their heart FFS gave some f'ing pride for once!

Spot on

Team news on OS. Kaboul and Walker back in the frame. So...

..............Lloris.................
Walker..Kaboul..Verts..Fryers (pls not Naughton on the left)
......Sandro..Paulinho..........
Lennon...Adebayor...Sigurdsson
...........Soldado..................

Subs. Freidel,Dawson,Dembele,Townsend,Bentaleb,Chadli,Kane

F**K WILLIAN! F**K Abrahamovic F**K the Ogliarchs! F**K TERRY,MOURINHO LAMPARD & THE REST! Hell even the Chelsea flower show can get F****D!

Boll**ks to the media dancing to the cretins tune!

COYMFS!

TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!!!!!! LETS OUTSING AND OUTPLAY THE PLASTIC UNCLE F*****S!!!!

COME ON!!!!!

Team news on OS. Kaboul and Walker back in the frame. So...

..............Lloris.................
Walker..Kaboul..Verts..Fryers (pls not Naughton on the left)
......Sandro..Paulinho..........
Lennon...Adebayor...Sigurdsson
...........Soldado..................

Subs. Freidel,Dawson,Dembele,Townsend,Bentaleb,Chadli,Kane
Adebayor in attacking central midfield, you've got to be kidding? Don't try and shoehorn Soldado in just cos he scored a goal against Cardiff, he still didn't play very well and should be dropped to the bench so we can shore up the midfield for this game. If we play those two together we'll get humped.

Anyway it just dawned on me how much I hate these c*nts, almost as much as Arsenal. Their fans are the most disgusting creatures in football and they have the scummiest set of players around, plus of course their blank cheques **** me off no end.

If we can end the Moany One's home record I would be over the moon and likely to **** myself in to a frenzy for week.

Still not at all confident and expect us to fall to a 3-1 loss but give me hope please Spurs.

COYS

F**K WILLIAN! F**K Abrahamovic F**K the Ogliarchs! F**K TERRY,MOURINHO LAMPARD & THE REST! Hell even the Chelsea flower show can get F****D!

COYMFS!

TIME TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!!!!!!! LETS OUTSING AND OUTPLAY THE PLASTIC UNCLE F*****S!!!!

COME ON!!!!!

That is one rousing pre-match team talk. Nicely done.

Presuming Eriksen is definitely out i would go with this team:

................Lloris................
Walker..Kaboul..Verts..Fryers
..Sandro..Paulinho..Dembele..
.Lennon....Ade....Townsend..

Chelsea are not that strong down the wings imo and Ivanovic and Azpilicueta are not exactly the quickest (particularly Ivanovic) in comparison to Lennon and Townsend. Pack the midfield and let Sandro just sit in front of the back four staying tight to Oscar breaking up play. Let Dembele quickly play balls out wide to Lennon/Townsend on the counter so they can run at the full-backs and try and get to the byline. Have Paulinho make late runs into the box to support Ade and run onto cutbacks from the wingers.

There ya go Tim.....Sorted!

The last time I remember us playing Chelsea and Arsenal in successive league games, was 09/10, when we finished 4th. All I can do, to help us win this game, is to wear our bright yellow 3rd kit from that season, with Kranjcar 21 on the back. COYS. 21? Chadli to get the winner.

I don't think Eriksen will be playing :( so where does our creativity come from? We can only play counter attack and hope for the best.

COYMFS!

COME ON!!!!!

You forgot f#&k their cars. Aaaah, the memories...

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

Back