• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

At the beginning of the season, after all those signings and promise, I wonder how we would have reacted if someone told us we'd play at Stamford Bridge later in the season with none of those signings, Bentaleb in central midfield, Kyle Walker on the wing and Lennon off the striker.

I think we are all going to need professional counselling after 90 mins here. Its going to get grim.

At the beginning of the season, after all those signings and promise, I wonder how we would have reacted if someone told us we'd play at Stamford Bridge later in the season with none of those signings, Bentaleb in central midfield, Kyle Walker on the wing and Lennon off the striker.

:ross:

with tim sherwood in charge!

We do appear to be all ove rthe shop. Trying to swap positions I suppose, Walker in the middle n ****

naughton is blatantly a notch below all our other players.

i dont really remember the last time we had one stand out player who was clearly identifiable as our worst player?

Naughton is so poor.

We defend like departs sometimes, 3 players running to the same player, leaving hazard all on his own?!? dingdongs!

Naughton getting drawn to the ball even though Sandro and Ade were there leaving Hazard free, school boy stuff.

Back