• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT*****Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea, Saturday 8th March 5:30pm

hahaha not one of our bumper super summer saver bob and sue's bargain box signings starts the game.

niiiiiiice....

Sherwood haters going to come out in force here :lol:

I remember when people said AVB didnt play youth in cup games because he and Sherwood didnt get on or something.

Yep..i said there's 3 people in the squad that i trust playing the number 10 role..

Lamela, Townsend and Lennon. I don't trust Eriksen in that role tbh, i don't trust Siggy in that role, i don't trust Dembele in that role...

Sky have it as Siggy playing in the hole....i pray this is not the case.

I would presume there will be a degree of fluidity up top...

Agreed with Lennon in the hole. I really think he could do well there, I remember Jol saying he see's him as a central figure. Correct me if I am wrong but when we went 1-3 up against Chelsea in FA Cup a few years back, didnt Lennon play there?

Yes i said that a page or two back...he terrorised them something vicious that day.

Well good to see the players learning from the awful start at the Etihad and not starting the game by passing the ball backwards... lucky not to have Lloris sent off there if the lino hadn't incorrectly flagged for offside!

Well good to see the players learning from the awful start at the Etihad and not starting the game by passing the ball backwards... lucky not to have Lloris sent off there if the lino hadn't incorrectly flagged for offside!

He was offside.

They should have scored now ffs....jesus Dawson :(

wtf is going on. ffs it was obvious they would carve through the middle of us but twice in the first 4 minutes. bugger me this could be a cricket score.

Back