• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City, Sunday 19th January 13:30

Swansea started strongly but Spurs just kept getting better and batter as the game wore-on.

Great performance from Eriksen so far.

As the half went on we looked better and since the goal we looked very good but still susceptible at back

More goals for us though if we can get that second

Ive always been a big defender of Walker on here, he started well this season but has really gone off the boil big time, he looks like he has no confidence again, maybe he is playing not 100% and thats the case he is cheating himself and his manager

But we have been showing signs of growing into the formation even before the goal. We have certainly carried more menace during this match than at any point under AVB.

When your playing this formation having a kid like Bentaleb with his lack of experience is a hinderance. Add Sandro in for him and we'd be conceding a lot less shots. I think the signs are very promising.

Agree with this . Bentalab the weakness in this formation. Need Sandro, but Capoue today.

Real missed bag today. First 20 mins we were poor. Scored and then looked class for the rest of half.

Capoue now for Bentyboy and Solly on the hour for Chadli.

Lets go Spurs. COYS

I dont think Chadli is THAT bad - he is just a 'meh' type player. Not amazing and not bad just 'meh'. The problem is - the alternatives arent that much better - maybe Lamela but he is injured right?

Suits us fine, so long as we plug the soft center.

Sorry is this in reference to the game or the app?

Yes I agree. But we don't look a confident composed team. So many younger, newer players. Eriksen and Ade the only real leaders out there. I think we'll need another goal.

Just want to say, as much as I loved my time in NZ and Aus, sitting in my local with a pint and watching the game, at a normal time. This is the life, right here.

Cheers and Come On You Spurs!

Swansea started strongly but Spurs just kept getting better and batter as the game wore-on.

Great performance from Eriksen so far.

Thought it was his worst game for us then the 1-2 with Lennon and the assist. We have our game changing magician!

Sherwood needs to plug that gap in front of the defence. Bentalab is good ... But he looks like he needs to gain more experience before getting into our first eleven.

Absolutely this. In a 4-3-3, asking Bentaleb to anchor the midfield is a bit harsh on the lad. He'd be more suited to the box-to-box role currently being occupied by Dembele.

Other than that, a very satisfying half. Surprising switch to 4-3-3 from Full-time Tim, and it seems to be working so far, hole between the defense and midfield aside. Great cross from Eriksen, and good closing down from Ade. More of the same in the second half, please, with perhaps Bentaleb and Dembele switching spots or Bentaleb coming off for Capoue after sixty minutes if Swansea stick to their own formation.

i don't think anybody knows anymore. He's not even very good defensively to compensate for his poor 'wing' play. He rarely beats a man, rarely gets involved in the game, just nothing.

It doesn't help that we don't know or even he himself doesn't seem to know what type of player he wants to be. I still think there's a good player there but right I'm struggling to see if he has the desire to want to be very very good. Needs to start simple. Beat your man, deliver the ball. Then elaborate after that. Put in a shift, that's the very least you should do. Will always endear yourself to the crowd that way

Really impressed with how the team was prepared. It's funny, even when we were 30 minutes in and hadn't had a shot, I still felt happy with how it was going. We were frustrating Swansea well and nipping in to take the ball when we could. Once we got our opportunities we would need to take them.

I wish our players would have more composure when they are in dangerous areas though. Walker fluffed a great chance to play in Chadli on the break, and there's been a few other times when they've had time and if they believed in their ability a bit more we could be two up.

Swansea have been ok, Bony looks dangerous and they should have had a penalty. I'm really impressed with their ability to play the ball out from the back while under pressure. But I still think we look like the better side and if we don't win this it will be an opportunity missed.

What the **** was that from Dawson? First time I saw that penalty incident, that was so clear. What was going through his head there?

Back