• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City, Sunday 19th January 13:30

Cant pass, cant cross, no end product, makes constant stupid decisions which his pace gets him out of ****, apart from that he is brilliant

That is very unfair. As others have said, I think he has been one of our best players this season outside the past 135 minutes.

Cant pass, cant cross, no end product, makes constant stupid decisions which his pace gets him out of ****, apart from that he is brilliant

Very harsh: fit, hardly misses a game, locks out a position in the team we never have to think about; good in the air, offers a brilliant outlet, never gets beaten down the outside and always an outlet whilst attacking.

Still young, things like crossing can be worked on, positional sense improving all the time.

Niall Quinn is the dullest most anti Spurs commentator I think you could find. My goodness how can he be given our games?

First and foremost defend well. He's done that. I agree about passing and crossing. Its not ability. Its composure. A good manager can get him (and Rose) more settled and focused when attacking. They both have the ability but shi1 themselves in the final third.

After the initial perhaps 10-15, i thought we got into it well and controlled the midfield well. My concern will always be at the back, but we have got away with it and created several good chances going forward. Chadli has imposed himself and Eriksen has got himself into the game, Ade has worked well up front solo.

Let's see how the 2nd half starts, and change it as we go to avoid any drop in intensity. So far, Tim and the lads doing well I think.

After the initial perhaps 10-15, i thought we got into it well and controlled the midfield well. My concern will always be at the back, but we have got away with it and created several good chances going forward. Chadli has imposed himself and Eriksen has got himself into the game, Ade has worked well up front solo.

Let's see how the 2nd half starts, and change it as we go to avoid any drop in intensity. So far, Tim and the lads doing well I think.

mixed first half, great cross from the Dane, was a goal as soon as it left his foot, other than that our delivery (and Lloris' distribution)has been atrocious though, Swansea having far to much of the ball for my liking

also typical gooner commentators again, creaming themselves over Bony and his "beautifully placed" shot which actually missed and strong defence ("hands by his side") from Williams whilst he's pushing all over the place

Sherwood needs to plug that gap in front of the defence. Bentalab is good ... But he looks like he needs to gain more experience before getting into our first eleven.

Back