• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City, Sunday 19th January 13:30

Bentaleb is composed for his age, but I don't see what else he adds his game is pretty average all round certainly nothing that stands out.

We need upgrades on Dawson, Rose, Lennon, Walker, Chadli apart from that were ok....

Lennon is fine and Walker has been one of our best players this year.

Daws and Chadli aren't first choice but as back-ups are adequate

Agree re Rose

Don't get the Walker criticism.

We should have been more ruthless in front of goal. Consistent lack of composure with the final ball. More clinical and calm and we could have scored one or two more. The same applied to swansea.

The goal has given us that confidence

Its funny - we have created more chances under TS using this formation than before ;)

Although they have had so much more possession and shots

But we have been showing signs of growing into the formation even before the goal. We have certainly carried more menace during this match than at any point under AVB.

When your playing this formation having a kid like Bentaleb with his lack of experience is a hinderance. Add Sandro in for him and we'd be conceding a lot less shots. I think the signs are very promising.

I'm not quite getting it with Chadli so far tbh. The other 6 haven't always been great so far or have looked poor but there's certain things you can see in them that explains why we bought them and why they might succeed here. I'm not really seeing it with Chadli. Hopefully it comes through soon.

Back