• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City, Sunday 19th January 13:30

Ive always been a big defender of Walker on here, he started well this season but has really gone off the boil big time, he looks like he has no confidence again, maybe he is playing not 100% and thats the case he is cheating himself and his manager

He has to stay calm in the final third. Him, Rose (and a lot of other players) get excited and fluff the final ball. We've had that problem all season. Thank goodness for a bit of cool from Eriksen.

Good goal, but we're a bit fortunate to be ahead IMO. Bony has looked a handful for Dawson & Chiricheș, and we've been sloppy in possession and passing. Every time Lloris kicks the ball, it's given back to Swansea again, Dembele gets the ball, weaves effortlessly past three players and then has absolutely no idea what to do next, and Chadli has looked a waste of a shirt so far. Must do better second half if we really want these three points.

So Ade may be able to play the lone role? Seems a lot less selfish when not paired. Doing very well so far.

I dont think Chadli is THAT bad - he is just a 'meh' type player. Not amazing and not bad just 'meh'. The problem is - the alternatives arent that much better - maybe Lamela but he is injured right?

Because he's new his in for stick. If we compare his performance to Lennon's Chadli has done as much. Got into a great position to score and fluffed his lines. He looks like he needs confidence.

Because he's new his in for stick. If we compare his performance to Lennon's Chadli has done as much. Got into a great position to score and fluffed his lines. He looks like he needs confidence.

No doubt if it's lamela instead of chadli , itd be that he needs games and time

Quite a bizarre spacegoating of Chadli in this thread I must say.

Not really a spacegoating (mainly cos we're not losing I guess!) but just a little bit of bafflement, from my part anyway. As I said, the other 6 have ranged from crap to showing flashes of something to decent but I've at least been able to see something in there that indicates we may have a good player long term on our hands. I'm struggling to see that with Chadli at the moment tbh but then again, I'm not a football expert! Not saying he's crap by any means. Someone described him as 'meh' earlier in the thread, that's how I feel with him at the moment.

Good goal, but we're a bit fortunate to be ahead IMO. Bony has looked a handful for Dawson & Chiricheș, and we've been sloppy in possession and passing. Every time Lloris kicks the ball, it's given back to Swansea again, Dembele gets the ball, weaves effortlessly past three players and then has absolutely no idea what to do next, and Chadli has looked a waste of a shirt so far. Must do better second half if we really want these three points.

To be honest - Swansea havent created much at all. Just long shots. We are happy for them to take long shots

Back