• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland, Saturday 7th December KO 17:30***

Hopefully Holtby dropping into midfield will shore us up, and we will shaft them fully on the break. Chadli to help Naughton out defensively if required. Naughton has an eye for a pass and a good cross going forward.

COYS! Classic banana skin, can we avoid it?

and i don't really understand what the hell Sigurdsson has done to be left out again? i mean he's been one of our better performers this season?

Looking at the team it gives me serious Jaunde Ramos fears, just hope my fears aren't justified and I'm worrying over nothing.

and i don't really understand what the hell Sigurdsson has done to be left out again? i mean he's been one of our better performers this season?

I guess that Siggy doesn't do a good enough job of maintaining possession for AVB' liking, as he keeps on causing turnovers by scoring goals!

It look like a very depleated Spurs team today, so if we can get anything from the game it will be a huge bonus.

Chelsea & United both losing with Emirates Marketing Project & Southampton dropping two points each and Arsenal and/or Everton bound to drop points tomorrow all gives us a huge chance to get back into the mix for the Champions League places.

Back