• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland, Saturday 7th December KO 17:30***

No Chiriches on the bench, must be injured. possibly could be a late one too. Only Fryers on the bench as defensive cover.

Still dont get why Sandro is only on the bench

Man United lost, Emirates Marketing Project drawing, chelsea losing, arsenal and Everton are playing eachother tomorrow... This is a massive chance for us!!!

Can someone just confirm the team and subs, please?

Team above is confirmed

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Capoue, Naughton, Paulinho, Dembele, Holtby, Lennon, Chadli, Defoe.
subs. Friedel, Fryers, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Lamela, Soldado.
Almost £80m on the bench

Can someone just confirm the team and subs, please?

@SpursOfficial: Team v Sunderland - Lloris; Walker, Capoue, Dawson, Naughton; Dembele, Paulinho; Lennon, Holtby, Chadli; Defoe. #THFC
Subs v Sunderland - Friedel, Fryers, Lamela, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado. #THFC

Yes two out and out wingers on their proper sides ready to put crosses into the box.
But look at whos in the centre Defoe and Holtby!!
Waste of time.

Should be Soldado and Paulinho in there.

We go from playing both Sandro and Capoue as a defensive midfield shield to neither!

I can see our defence being exposed a lot.

I wonder how disciplined Dembele and Pauline will be.

Do not like the look of this.

At least the wingers are not inverted.

I still feel Holtby is not nearly good enough in that position, other than that goal.

You're probably right, but it could be Paulinho being further forward and Holtby holding as well

@SpursOfficial: Team v Sunderland - Lloris; Walker, Capoue, Dawson, Naughton; Dembele, Paulinho; Lennon, Holtby, Chadli; Defoe. #THFC
Subs v Sunderland - Friedel, Fryers, Lamela, Sandro, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Soldado. #THFC

Thanks as well!

Back