• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland, Saturday 7th December KO 17:30***

wow we're in the bottom 3 in the league in terms of goals in the box.

We've scored 5 goals in the box this season....City have scored 32 and Arsenal 25.

He's been interviewed and said they're playing 4-4-2.

Happy days! They've played their last 4 games 451.
I rather the formation he lost to hull and swansea with than he one he drew with Emirates Marketing Project with.

Its up to Holtby to move between the lines today and play defoe in. I cant see us doing anything with crosses from wide.

wow we're in the bottom 3 in the league in terms of goals in the box.

We've scored 5 goals in the box this season....City have scored 32 and Arsenal 25.

Careful, you might awake the lurking beast aka Stenno or whatever he's called who will call you out for any negative posts :lol:

My word, they're clueless.

It distresses me that some people with some sort of influence at the club want to bring Hoddle back. I don't doubt he knows his tactics. I don't doubt he would want football to be played in the right way. But I do not think he is really in to the latest developments - he would have been fantastic with a good squad somewhere 10 years ago. Unfortunately we gave him an ageing mess.

It look like a very depleated Spurs team today, so if we can get anything from the game it will be a huge bonus.

Chelsea & United both losing with Emirates Marketing Project & Southampton dropping two points each and Arsenal and/or Everton bound to drop points tomorrow all gives us a huge chance to get back into the mix for the Champions League places.

I think we'll get a point or 3. But Sunderlands home record is good under Poyet, and this is another new team. Half the back 4 are new, and the rest of the team are hardly shoe ins in their position. But we should have the quality if we have the confidence and belief to play.

Hoddle said some pretty spot on things? we don't create enough? a lot of our goals are pot shots outside box? what did he say that was wrong?

Hoddle said some pretty spot on things? we don't create enough? a lot of our goals are pot shots outside box? what did he say that was wrong?

How it was a shocking decision to sell Huddlestone and that he's better than the guys brought in to replace him. I dread to think of how poor we'd be under his guidance.

Back