• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton, Sun 5th Oct 2014 ***

Hate to say it but Lamela should go down a bit more. He tries to ride challenges that are fouls and because he stays on his feet gets little or nothing.

Whenever we look to break, the front 3 all try to run into space beyond the last man leaving no one to pass to. The man in possession need an out ball before the killer assist pass into space.

Can't believe that was a yellow and the one on Rose and Naughton were not.

No he's only 22. Same age as little tom Carroll. And younger than Mason and Townsend.

I stand corrected on his age, but let's be honest, he's been a first-team player at both Ajax and ourselves for a few seasons. My hope for him is that he develops some upper body strength and a bit more determination. For a player of such talent I, personally, expect him to be of not bossing games, certainly establishing that he is the man.

That specific play there is why Lamela needs to do better - just doesnt do the simple things

[ QUOTE=Rorschach;613662]Dembele for Mason I think.[/QUOTE]
As going to suggest that as well. Lad is worn out .

Back