• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton, Sun 5th Oct 2014 ***

I stand corrected on his age, but let's be honest, he's been a first-team player at both Ajax and ourselves for a few seasons. My hope for him is that he develops some upper body strength and a bit more determination. For a player of such talent I, personally, expect him to be of not bossing games, certainly establishing that he is the man.

I think playing in the Dutch league for the best team there meant he never had to work on his strength. He's really poor at holding off players.

Kaboul ! He thinks too highly if himself. Earlier he was blaming capoue when he could've gotten to the ball first. Captaincy gone to his head methinks.

We need to take control of the game or we could fuk up again.

Jesus. Wake up!

Get Dembele on for Mason. And Townsend for Lamela.

I think playing in the Dutch league for the best team there meant he never had to work on his strength. He's really poor at holding off players.

Agreed, I think I was hoping he'd come back this summer stronger but it's fair to give him more time to get stronger I suppose. I will admit I demand a lot of him given the talent he does have in there which we don't always see...

Gunna stick up for Kaboul there, could have quite easily been put off by seeing who ever it was also coming in for the ball.

Is Kaboul now fully fit and able to play every game? The more games he plays in a row the better he seems to get

Back