• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton, Sun 5th Oct 2014 ***

Aaaaaaaaaand Eriksen scores a fine goal after some great work from Ade, we should all keep ****ging them both off LOL.

At lasssssssst ! A good attacking move and we score. Its not rocket science. Well done boys !

In fairness to Eriksen this season. He's still a kid. The right hand side doesn't suit him for goalscoring. Poch's physical pressing game doesn't suit someone with no physically.

We're turning into a counter attacking team! Close Chadli - nice move.

I was going to pose this question at HT - what type of team are we supposed to be? Just pure counter attacking? as that is simply what we are...

In fairness to Eriksen this season. He's still a kid. The right hand side doesn't suit him for goalscoring. Poch's physical pressing game doesn't suit someone with no physically.

Not sure what to say. I mean, is this suggesting that he is at the wrong side/ And isn't he 23-24?

In fairness to Eriksen he got the move going for the goal at the scum, scored today. Our midfield needs to settle, no one looks settled in the middle. I dont know if its the formation but Capoue and Mason not doing enough for me.

Back