• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Man United 29/9/24 at 4.30pm **

Delighted with that. Thought we took our foot off the gas a bit but can’t complain about a 3-0 at OT. Solanke was excellent, Bentancur very good, Kulu and Maddison excellent, CBs excellent. All round good performance albeit better against 11 than 10 I thought.

They were fudging poison though. Really fudging awful. That probably wasn’t a million miles away from a reverse of Nunos last stand a few years back. ETH is toast IMO.

A word on Werner. So wanted him to do well but his end product was League 2 standard. A shame because he did a lot right but, sadly, it isn’t happening for him.

Good win for the team. Solid performance. If I was to nitpick, it would be on players not taking their chances and some silly decisions in very good positions. However they are human and not perfect. Watched it with my boy and it was a good entertaining game.

Cue a load of people saying "but utd were dog-poop".

We just won 3 nil at old Trafford. Clean sheet, our waste of money striker scored again and our two deep lying creators were epic.

Ten Hag is a goner tomorrow.
For who tho? I don't care but I do want them to continue to be crap

Excellent win, overall great play. No team plays brilliantly for 90 minutes. Our pressing is back, players want the ball, much better focus, and boy does it help to have cover at most positions. We have a bench, use it. Players like Son should not be guaranteed a starting spot from now on.

Back