• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

we look absolutely miles off to be fair. hard to see how its going to change. just not at the races. i was worried midway through the first half that this was looking suspiciously west ham performance like and so its proving. we look shorn of ideas, vulnerable at the back and lacking quality up front.

hmmm. what a shame.

Someone somewhere is rubbing their hands at the money they got for Son.

I apologise, but I just dont see it. Waste of a spot in the starting X1, I would rather see Onomah out there giving his all than this bloke treading water

Too easy for Liverpool again, should be 3-0 down really
yeah. starting to get hammered now. not sure who is going to step up and stop the rot. probably noone.

its just such a fudging shame that we havent turned up in the big games since Emirates Marketing Project. a bit nothingy really.

Back