• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

yep. the opposition dont even look very good. its a shame but nerves are apparently getting the best of us. is that what they mean by bottling it? we look uncharacteristically ragged. really need to get to half time and see if poch can sort it out.

I think you're being overly critical in your assessment tbh

I think you're being overly critical in your assessment tbh
maybe. to me it looks like we are struggling like mad to play out from the back; we are conceding lots and lots of space in midfield; and when we do get in the final third there is a complete lack of control and quality. just my imo, of course. i definitely feel if we can get ourselves mentally right then we can kick it up a couple of notches in the second half.

Letting them come to chances too easily. And we look a bit lazy! Alli been completely off. Get in, lads, wake up! Hoping we've just saved the energy for the second half. :)

We're not pressing aggressively enough in their half. Lamela required for that, because Son and Eriksen's attempts are too powder-puff.

Don't think we look nervous at all; just need to click more in the final third.
i think that overthinking, dwelling on the ball and poor first touches definitely equate to being nervous. i think this performance has been the classic 'nervous' performance.

but we have quality, sturridge let us off the hook and its all still to play for. really important half time team talk from poch coming up i feel. i dont think he'd have been happy with the mental side of our game in that half.

maybe. to me it looks like we are struggling like mad to play out from the back; we are conceding lots and lots of space in midfield; and when we do get in the final third there is a complete lack of control and quality. just my imo, of course. i definitely feel if we can get ourselves mentally right then we can kick it up a couple of notches in the second half.

I think that we are just struggling to play against Liverpool's press and that has made the game scrappy. I am reasonably relaxed, I do not think that Liverpool will be able to play at this pace for 90 mins and Sahko looks like an accident waiting to happen.

I think Liverpool have had the better chances but I don't think they're playing better than us and we've been unlucky with a number of opportunities - the game is there to be won for sure

I am looking for more from Dembele in the second half. He is the one that should be able to help us retain possession and move up the pitch. Maybe see Eriksen drop a little deeper, to give us the cover.

Back