• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

fudging hell that was a tinkle poor half from our goalscorers. Kane, Alli and Eriksen should have got us a couple of goals, it's unreal how poor they have been thus far. Good build up play, but their decision making has been aweful and almost caused us problems (see just prior Coutinho dive, when Eriksen should've played the inside ball).

Alli has been kicked 2-3 times and was hobbling within the first 30 seconds thanks to a couple of challenges. On that subject, the ref has been useless. The Liverpool fans have been on his back, but in all honesty he has given us less than them. The build up to chance that Sturridge put right at Lloris saw Can obviously foul Son and yet he gave nothing, likely because Son tried to play on. Moreno got a free kick from an impressive dive and Clyne got away with that "tackle" on Rose just before half time. I can see us losing due to a refereeing decision.

As for the two sides, we have at times contained them and tbh we have a better chance of winning the more time with give Sakho with the ball. They have worked Lloris hard today, but I actually think they looked better in the game at WHL, certainly were more compact in that game, although perhaps it's because we have come along a bit since then.

If this finishes goalless I'll be very suprised tbh, but I'm certain that whoever scores will do so from a mistake by the other side.

We weren't at our best, but Liverpool are a good side, so that isn't as concerning as it otherwise would have been. However, we're definitely suffering from their high press - our defenders don't have options on the ball, resorting to long passes that get intercepted routinely or prove difficult for Kane + the AM three to control and turn into opportunities. The only time we seem like we possess a definite link between defence and midfield is when Dembele picks it up deep and carries it forward.

Son's been very poor, and I say this as a fan - we definitely miss Lamela. I thought there was no shortage of courage or bottle, contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion, but we are being outplayed and outpressed. In terms of changing things, either get Eriksen coming deeper to influence the game more or get Onomah/Mason on the field for Son and see if we can't start attacks with one of them pressing more and drifting into the centre from the right.

Son for Onomah pls
Totally out of the game so far

Kane is great exploiting their defensive weaknesses but needs to be less selfish or more clinical

I think that we are just struggling to play against Liverpool's press and that has made the game scrappy. I am reasonably relaxed, I do not think that Liverpool will be able to play at this pace for 90 mins and Sahko looks like an accident waiting to happen.
Exactly Milo. The big hole the scousers fall in on 60mins is fast approaching. No worries here boys.

their best opportunities have come from mistakes in our midfield (good pressing from them). I don't think we should ignore the long toby pass from the back. Alli and Kane need to sniff blood with Sakho, he is a disaster waiting to happen(think Kaboul and Dawson in these fixtures in the past).
Had some good fortune, equally been sloppy with some chances we've had. But we have every reason to believe we can win this still. I am nervous as hell

Still not optimistic. have this nagging feeling Sturridge is going to get in behind us and bag a goal, and I still have kittens when we try and pass our way out from the back.

Would absolutely love to see us snatch a win, but just cant see us doing it tonight..sorry

Liverpool look VERY beatable today, we just HAVE to step it up in the second half. Kane extremely indecisive today, Alli looks fatigued/disinterested/something which worries me, and sorry Son son, not feeling it so far. At times we play like it's a pre-season game by the looks of it. Could be nerves, but would like to see some more "firmness" in the second. Moss getting it before the game, but he has done well.

Klopp, for all the hype, hasn't made his mark on his team yet, and our fallback level is much higher. Go get them now, they're ripe for the picking.

Back