• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Sunday 27th October***

We need to start scoring some goals, have barely got any. Some of the other teams have scored double our total.

Cutting inside...

He was terrible when swapped over to the left on thursday after having a good game on the right.
There's no point in him cutting inside as he's not got the greatest long range shot (he's not gonna start scoring at 26), he's not gonna get on the end of a townsend cross neither. He run up the line realise he cant cross and knock it back to Vertonghen.

We need to start scoring some goals, have barely got any. Some of the other teams have scored double our total.

Hull will be parking the bus. Maybe if we can take an early lead they'll give it a go, but I've seen plenty of teams happy to just keep the deficit to a couple of goals.

So, what is the odds on Huddlestone finally getting his haircut today? Easy money, I reckon.

Lennon starting? Are you sure?? Didn't see that coming at all, even Chadli had a better chance imo that Lennon. Ain't saying it's bad, just unexpected. As is Sandro being able to play 3 games in 1 week. Guess he felt good in training, and the way Sandro has been playing recently it is welcomed he starts. Glad I got Holtby over Eriksen at least. Good side, a must win game, i don't care about the score.

This should be an easy win but again only 1 striker on the bench. Kane and Ade must be getting disheartened. Hopefully one or both can be involved in the LC game.

Lennon starting? Are you sure?? Didn't see that coming at all, even Chadli had a better chance imo that Lennon. Ain't saying it's bad, just unexpected. As is Sandro being able to play 3 games in 1 week. Guess he felt good in training, and the way Sandro has been playing recently it is welcomed he starts. Glad I got Holtby over Eriksen at least. Good side, a must win game, i don't care about the score.

Chadli didn't even get on the sub bench last week he's way down the pecking order in AVB's mind and I've no idea why.

Lennon was bright on the right midweek. Who starts where will give a sign of the pecking order. For me AT must start on the right.

He was terrible when swapped over to the left on thursday after having a good game on the right.
There's no point in him cutting inside as he's not got the greatest long range shot (he's not gonna start scoring at 26), he's not gonna get on the end of a townsend cross neither. He run up the line realise he cant cross and knock it back to Vertonghen.

I agree. But that is what he will do anyway. Not sure about playing Holtby, Lennon and Townsend, anyway. Both Lennon and Townsend are more runners, runners/dribblers than quick interchange passers. And when we camp out in their half it neutralises some of their pace advantage anyway.

I find it hard to believe we have a player of the class of Ade in the squad and he doesn't even get to warm the bench.

Lennon was bright on the right midweek. Who starts where will give a sign of the pecking order. For me AT must start on the right.
I think that it's pretty clear AT will be on the right, just didn't expect Lennon on the left. My first thought went for Siggy, if not Siggy then Chadli and 3rd Lennon. Fitness issues for Lennon, plus he started in the EL Thursday, would have put my money on anyone else except for Lennon.

I find it hard to believe we have a player of the class of Ade in the squad and he doesn't even get to warm the bench.

I've got a feeling that Adebayor will feature against Hull City in the League Cup on Wednesday.

In fact, I think anyone not starting today stands a good chance of starting mid-week.

If there is only one spot on the bench for a striker then you have to give it to Defoe. The way he has been scoring goals even though it's EL is very impressive.

Back