• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City, Sunday 27th October***

Lloris

Walker
Dawson
Vlad
Verts

Sandro
Holtby

Townsend
Eriksen
Sig

Soldado

What with players returning from injury there is not going to many spots on the bench.

Bench

Brad, Naughts, Dembele, Paulinho, Lennon, Ade.
Can't even fit Defoe and Chadli on the bench not to mention when Kaboul, Rose and Capoue come back.

Would hate to be AVB if we get a fully fit team at any point.

You could fit one of them, you only have 6 on the bench so far..:lol:

That is the game of the season so far for me. Will find out about both teams.

I actually think Liverpool will win there. Suarez and Sturridge are warm right now. No League Cup and no European games for Liverpool, they will be a lot fresher than most team for a large part of the season.
Once Coutinho returns they are def going to be a team to be wary of.

Many have said there squad isnt strong enough, but as they will be playing less games than the rest of us, they should really pick up less injuries in theory

I actually think Liverpool will win there. Suarez and Sturridge are warm right now. No League Cup and no European games for Liverpool, they will be a lot fresher than most team for a large part of the season.
Once Coutinho returns they are def going to be a team to be wary of.

Many have said there squad isnt strong enough, but as they will be playing less games than the rest of us, they should really pick up less injuries in theory

I watched bits of the game yesterday and Arsenal looked nervy. If CP had not had that dopey number 31 on the pitch who made dumb and dumberer mistakes there might have been a closer game.
But they fecking won 2-0!!

Yes, should have either kept him, or got another LB in. Really think we should have tested Southampton with a bid for Shaw

Benny always has that arrogance ... I hope he does make a come back..oh come back.....anyway I must admit Rose is good as well ..but goes far to way
over the top in his efforts to try to get the ball...hence his injury..big wally...

Its that blasé attitude that will see us not get anywhere near top four. Thats what was said last season and the season before and we all know what happened. We arent just fighting Liverscum but actually the likes of Southampton and Everton too.
Are you kidding me? We all knew we were fighting Arsenal, Chelsea etc last season there was no surprise in that. There was a reason Liverpool finished 9042 points behind us, it's just the value of the squad, and I don't think they made vast improvements with transfers this year. They will be fighting Everton for 6th again this season...

Are you kidding me? We all knew we were fighting Arsenal, Chelsea etc last season there was no surprise in that. There was a reason Liverpool finished 9042 points behind us, it's just the value of the squad, and I don't think they made vast improvements with transfers this year. They will be fighting Everton for 6th again this season...

Yeah doesnt have to be vast improvements to the squad for an improvement in the sum of its parts - which BR seems to have done a sterling job with.

Yeah doesnt have to be vast improvements to the squad for an improvement in the sum of its parts - which BR seems to have done a sterling job with.
I still think LFC is there only because a run of good form, that will not last and they will drop to around that 6th place, as I expect Man Utd to go up in the standings, maybe not now but further in the season.

Back